Reviews for Change
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love that last sentance!'''
desdemona chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
that's good stuff right there.

that hand wins- the hand always wins
DierektCurrent chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pure, utter, wonderful brilliance! I can't breathe! *wipes tears away* Friggin hilarious, you win! And I agree with the two others, continuing it would be funny, but I love it as a one shot anyway!
Bacontheft chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
i agree wiht Serverus Snape's Bitch, you really should continue, i was laughing my ass off! XD
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Great fanfic. Laughed self into stupor. Nice and short.
petpeeves12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
lol this was werid logic
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA **SQUEE** Loved it too too funny
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I thought it was one of those weak, random things but it's not that bad. I'm just glad Miroku didn't kiss Inuyasha.. ; Not because I don't like slash, but because it would be overdone and more random. This was a light, kind of amusing little story. Nice.
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Interesting take on Shippo's question, and its results (I reccomend reading "It's Mutual!" by Green Bird; very interesting...); I noticed a few misspelled words ("Metaphor", "ironic", "necessary", for example, and the phrase "asking those same pretty ladies..." has the term "ladies" misspelled). The prase "Metaforicly (sic*), of course. They were nowhere near a body of water big enough to hold a boat, after all" seems a bit weak; try integrating it into the previous sentence, or consider removing it entirely. It was, however, interesting to read the result of a question; interesting work.

Take care,

~September's Nobara.

*"Latin term, meaning "just as that"; used to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, or other preceding quoted material is a verbatim reproduction of the quoted original and is not a transcription error." -Wikipedia.
Quarter Queen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Aww...I wish you would continue...*sigh*