Reviews for Diagnosis
Amy chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Noo, i don't want it to end up like this! _ still nice fic :)
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice one :)

Thank you !
Lord of the Shadows chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
No! House, go back and make out with poor Wilson, make him feel better dang it! Oh bugger. Very well-written and well-described! You could, uh...continue it with House coming back, having been teasing Wilson... Poor Wilson! *huggles Wilson*
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Haha :) I enjoyed that very much. I loved how he couldn't stop smiling and that's what clued Wilson in.
Legitimately chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
"And I don’t mean that in a sappy Christmas special wind beneath my wings you raise me up kind of way. You’re always there. When I least need a lecture on morality and patient rights, you magically appear to make my day worse. Whenever I hate humanity, there you are to fabricate some example that they’re not all bad. You’re like a really annoying, really talkative shadow that never shuts up even when I’m clearly right."

Great paragraph.
Renn chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
hhmm...House frolicking...disturbing! lol, he sure does diagno...uh...size? sticate?...ack, I can't find the word, it's just too late. but he sure does do it all the time! ha ha!...I'm tired. But this was fun, I'm glad I read it before going to bed!
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
SEQUEL! I CRAVE A SEQUEL! Very good fic. Though slightly depressing... LOVE IT! Good luck!

-ANimal
thegreatblsama chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wonderous pairing and writing. You captured both their characters very well. It made me go fangirly and have a squeegasm _

Anyways, to sum it all up, nicely done! *adds to faves*
eudyptulaminor chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Ack! What happens next? Will House actually treat Wilson like a case that he solved or do something about it? You've left me wanting more!
DarkAngelXF chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Wow! Great story Update soon :)
Jazzu chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
-QUIETLY REDUCED TO A FLAMING LUMP OF RABID FANTHING.-

Guh. ._o You...

...You're a kickass writer. -Rolls around.-