Reviews for Yeowie
Assorted Souls chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh my gosh... Lol! XD
You're right, Inuyasha is about the straightest guy you can imagine, so I find it a bit silly when he's put in yaoi couples. Even if it's hot, it ain't never gonna happen in any credible scenario. I usually only put two characters in a yaoi couple if they have never shown much interest in women, or if they don't have a steady girlfriend.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Yaoi Zowie
JimmyDANj2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I pooped my pants in laughter. And it sends a surprisingly clear message about the strange lengths people go to to force yaoi into their story. LOL, "sodomize Wolf-breath". Genius.
ShahzysAngelette chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
AHaha! I noticed the title! The mental image of Inuyasha saying, "it sure makes for a hell of a kinky twist, doesn't it?" Pretty much has me laughing my ass off. xD
Asioleshion chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
HAHAHAHAHA this one just killed me. You've got an awesome sense of humor!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I SO agree about the yaoi thing. It drives me mad. It's just so contrived and stupid. If there is a gay character, be my guest and set him up with relationships. I think such a thing is far overdue. But if Inuyasha is gay, than I'm fucking Batman. You may take that either as my being batman, or me fucking him. Works out the same way. Insane. And if Inuyasha ever went touched Sesshomaru, I would eat my hat. First I would get one, then I would eat it.
SugarPanda chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
WHAT IN THE HELL? HOW THE FUCK...?
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Cue hysterical laughter...

Finally, Inu comes out of the closet,
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
*grins* As someone who's a fan of yaoi, I found this immensely funny. You're right; it really doesn't make sense turning a straight character gay, which is why I try to to stick with pairings where it's either obvious these two guys are a pairing, or there's been a few hints thrown around, so that it it is possible that they are in fact a pairing. ;p (That said, I nearly choked on my tea with this line, “Yeah. I can think of about a million things I wanna do with that fluffy thing he wears. It’s gonna be hot…” that was pure gold! :D)
Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hahahahahaha... (Ten Minutes Later) hahahahahahaha! That was awesome, and the Brokeback Mountain reference was priceless. :) Haha, and Sesshy's fluffy. Too funny.

Kipcha
arirido chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
that was equally hilarious and disturbing x)
brakken chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wow...There's not much I can say about this, except that it's so wrong it's actually funny...The idea of a gay Inuyasha is about as feasible as a Naraku sending flowers (and nice ones at that) when he heard Kagome got a cold...Ok, less...Inuyasha is the least gay guy of the show to be frank; for all that he's apparently lacking in libido he more than makes up for in stupid male everything else...The only regret I have: what about Jakotsu?
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
O.o Omygod. I'm afraid, deathly afraid, of gay Inuyasha. :) Funny though.
MissieMae chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i've come to like you very much.

just finished that other one with sesshomaru and kagome thingie.

apologies for not remembering the name X!

and the reason i've come to like you very much is we have things in common. lol.

i can't step near a yaoi or sess/kag or weird things that should not happen. and i have no offense or don't hate on those stories, they just dont fit right to me. just like inu/kik, i can't help it and im sorry but it makes me cringe. / nothing against that though. inukag is perfect.

inuyasha is hot btw. just a fun fact _
madmiko chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
So glad you mentioned this one in your newest one, - I HAD to look it up. This is just laugh-out-loud fun! Inu and Kouga, herding sheep on Brokeback Mountain. Someone please send Hiei to wipe that image from my mind. LOL! "You know this is such a cute top, hon," - I was seeing it, but I just couldn't quite hear Inu's voice saying it. Thank goodness! LOL! And: "I can think of about a million things to do with that fluffy thing of his," - I don't know if I can read any serious fics for a while now, because that's just going to pop right back into my head. Loving it, and I hope you get inspired to write more of these!