Reviews for When She Loved Me
FridaPeace chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Great story you made me cry when she left him believe that she didn't love him. Great story
PiER chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh my! You had me worried there for a bit but then I remembered - Always Hopeful! So I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. All's well that ends well! But you had me going there for a sec!
Mollisk chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OH! That was so cute and so cool! I love the Grindwalde era. You don't see that a lot in fics which makes it very intreging. My applause to MoreThanACrush for making you write this. I loved it!

~Mollisk
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
YAY! wow, that was one powerful piece. A true masterpiece among the large collection. It's fantastic and it flows so wonderfully. I think it terrific of you to share your talent with the world. (Quite literally, as it is on the internet lol)

Thanks for the wonderful fic!

~Branda~
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Thank you so much for this, I love it, though it had me worrying when she said she didn't love him. I coudn't understand it. Ah well, everything worked out in the end. But I think I'm going to add Cornelius Fudge to my Hate list. Damn stupid man. Well done, excellent fic.

xxStellaxx
breeb381 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
that was so good! so well written! good job!
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wow, you really tore at my heart! Good job.
ShuleAroon chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
quite nice story!
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I loved it, I always like story about the war with Grindlewald.

Very good take on the story, very different.

And a happy ending!
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I knew she was lying when she said she didn't love him...

I love angsty fics and this didn't disappoint. well done.

*off in search of more of you're fics*
Captain MadHat chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
you know i love your fics this was one of those fantastic ones that makes me feel all warm inside

thanx for a great fic

xxphoenix
landslide chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
*sighs*

Very nice! ~landslide~
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Excellent job as usual! I love it. You had me about to cry when she left, and I already knew it would end well! Great job. I loved the whole thing! I loved that she killed him and they got married that day! SO good. Thanks for sharing!
MoreThanACrush chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Yes! *happy dance* whoot whoot.

OMGE!

Well that was so amzing. I lurved it... Just as good as I thought it'd be. yay!

Love

Cody*

PS: I promise I'll go read the toher story RIGHT NOW!