Reviews for When You Break A TV: Night 4
7AnonymousPython7 chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Maggie is the funniest character ever! Great job with these. I couldn't read the previous ones because I hadn't watched the movies, but this one was hilarious. :)
K.Daniels chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
:D :D
Kyle chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
First thought when reading the first paragraph was how the hell would a young women from the 21st century even KNOW how to make/repair weapons.

Making/repairing weapons is a very delicate process where you have to do things in the right order and use the right temps and this is without the aid of automatic machinery to make things go faster.

But this is just a story and no need to have training or knowledge of any kind whatsoever. :)

I still like this story by the way since your character doesn't have unexplainable magic powers.
Emily chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Uh...just a quick question? Are you "O, great, random?" Or "ogre at random?"

It can go either way. : )
Dragonchild627 chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
lol awesome! i'm so happy that i looked through all the mulan fanfics now, i loved this one. :) i'm gonna go check out your other stories now!
Aoi Dragon chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
Hi! I've been following these stories. I'm going on to the next one as soon as I finish this review! These are awesome.

Anyway... about the singing...

*music*

I've got a theory that it is Disney, a Walt Disney... no something isn't right there...

I've got a theory some kid is dreamin' and they're all stuck inside his wacky Broadway nightmare.

I've got a theory we should work this out. It's getting eerie; what's this cheery singing all about?

It could be witches, some evil witches! Which is ridiculous 'cause witches they were persecuted, Wiccan, good, and love the earth, and woman power and I'll be over here.

I've got a theory it could be bunnies...

I've got a -

BUNNIES AREN'T JUST CUTE LIKE EVERYBODY SUPPOSES! THEY GOT THEM HOPPY LEGS AND TWITCHY LITTLE NOSES, AND WHAT'S WITH ALL THE CARROTS? WHAT DO THEY NEED SUCH GOOD EYE SIGHT FOR ANYWAY? BUNNIES! BUNNIES, IT MUST BE BUNNIES! ... Or maybe midgets.

I've got a theory we should work this fast 'cause it clearly could get serious before it's passed.

I've got a theory it doesn't matter...

*music fades*

Wow... that was weird. I was possessed by several different people for a bit... and they were stuck in a musical. By the way, Joss Whedon is a genius (Note: I changed Giles' lines because he was right about the 'dancing demon' so... Disney). I hope you get the Firefly/Serenity one up once I finish these other ones. Yes, I looked ahead.

~Aoi Dragon
floppyearsthebunny chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Poor Maggie. oh my these "dreams" have been good. There so funny, one thing you might want to change the lyrics of the "to be a man" song. I belive it's "To be a man, instead of "Be a man.
Cole Alvina chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
However as I was walking I heard Mushu start to sing.

“I think she is crazy! I think she’s a nut! And she’s supposed to make sure our swords chop and cut?”

~ roflmao, omg that is FUNNY! i can't stop laughing!
Bil chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
I seriously loved reading this story. I had this huge grin on my face the whole way through. I love Maggie and the way you slip her into the movie events. The singing stuff was the coolest, though. I've never seen anyone actually deal with the musical aspect in text and the way you did it was hilarious. This was a great story. Thank you!
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Hehe! omg, this is so funny!
smile-clarenet chapter 9 . 7/5/2007
Hmm, what can I say. It's nuts, and I love it. Can't say I've read anything like this before. Good job.
Goddess of Idun chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
What the... I never reviewed this chapter? I was so sure I did! *bangs head to wall repeatedly*

Anyway, I love this story. Maggie is awesome! The way she notices stuff but doesn't see the connections, that she is so "me, me, me", how she interacts with the other characters... Not to mention that she's NOTHING of a Mary-Sue! She's one of my favourite OC's ever! Great job! *glomp*

Idun
Queenofinsanity chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
GYA

HOW!

HOW did I miss this entire movie!

*dies*

twas great, I's so sorry I missed it

Put up the next one soon!
Salsagirl626 chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
hey! I'm really excited for the next one-it should be awesome! post it soon!

~SalsaGirl
LOTRlover1066 chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Cool! This one is going to be FUN!