Reviews for 3x3
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
beer gut and bald guy, just like you!lol, ok, i loved this a lot. thanks for tagged though, and this story is like, well, i can't think of a word right now but by tuesday i'll have one, i hope. anyway, i definately think you should continue this!

me!
lilyme chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
Still marvelling at Faith's name...*lol*
willownut chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
you keep getting better. good job. you really are learning to capture faith. and your humor is original - love it
lilyme chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
So this is what a Faith with Amnesia could be like. Her reluctancy to trust people is interesting - since she's amnesiac this seems to be one of her primal instincts.

Faith and Willow as sisters is great. That of course means I won't be getting any Fillow-action *grumble, grumble* - nevermind *g*

Do you have any ideas for the next chapters already? i'm still thinking about it.
SometimesLola chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
suggestions? :-)

Um. I LOVE spike and LOVE Faith. So I'd LOVE to see a bit of or a hit of or whatever... Spaith but I'm not too sure that work out. Um. I like Angel and so would like to know more about him and whos gonna be his girl, A Faith Angel thing with me is OK but I like spike better...or angel/Buffy... . Anyways. Yeah bring on cupit to arrow people, that be fun!...Oh and well. Um. When Spike went away, maybe something could of happend then, dark and all. Um maybe,Someone is adopted. Oh. Spike. Maybe? He finds that out when he goes to where ever he went (LOndon) with that you can even intro Darla, Dru and alls sorts...Yeah...like. if A spaith hapens faith-buffy relationship goes...sore...Or darla and Dru shows and well...kinda makes . sure. the'll be steeling the boys like.

you did ask for suggestions right...so don't blaim me! but whatever happens post a new chapy soon. I'm reading.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Sorry this is short, great, all 3 chaps! Love ya!

a13
SometimesLola chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
At first I wasn't too sure Cause I don't agree with Angel being Buffy's bro (is that right)and Spike's Faith. the other way round would fit better i think. lol. But then well i read it on cause I just loved the dialog. then in the end, where Faith woke-up and like...well...I want to know what happens next!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
I read all of them, I just didn't realize it was you, how stupid of me. I am watching Harry Potter 4 right now, so this will be short! I love all your stories and am so happy that you finally got everything worked out. Could you send me your email? Mine is bjandnae *at* msn *dot* com Love ya,

a13
j-e-l-l-o it's aliiiiive chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Hey, please continue. As much as this story is a little hard to follow, it's very intreaging (spell check!) and i hope to see an update soon. Lot's of mystery going on here (that's what i meant by hard to follow). Hurry and post dude!