Reviews for Spiderman: Xstyle
i LOVE this!
more please!
so funny!
trfanfrombeg chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Are you still going to work on this? It was great! I can't wait to see what Remy will think of the tights or the wrestling match!
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
I like it. Please continue it. Keep up the good work.
Gem Girl chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
-“Who am I? Y’ sure dat y’ want t’ know? D’ story of my life is not f’r d’ faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy lil’ tale…if somebody told y’ I was jus’ an average guy, not a care in d’ world…somebody lied.” Remy-

LMAO the accent. So cute your story is. Hope you continue because this was hilarious, especially Remy as Peter Parker or whatever. I loved that you included the accent. *L* some more.

Well, anyway, I shall read it from time to time should you happen to update. *Hint hint* Pce.
Quicksilver05 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Okay, I like it very original and I am easily tickld so naturally I found it very, ver,very, very, very funny. So, I must know will there be more like this ?
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
love it simply love soon plz.
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Heya i just found this one and think it is really goo, i hope you can comtinue, it is so funny in parts and sweet in others. But i love these types of fics, there great. Hope you continue :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Cute...and interesting. DO UDPATE SOON!

~Chica~
CBGalatea chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Really like this story, I hope you continue soon :)
Grin Reaper chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
“I tried my best, guys, but it’s really hard to make someone as cute as Remy look like a nerd. I think it’ll work though.”

You got that right! ;]

and i totally can't wait for Rogue's revenge on Kitty...
getl0st chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Nice chapter, I liked it. Carry on with the next one, ya?
Fauna Greywolf chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
lol i loved the little quirps in between
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
hm i wouldn't have cast john as harry ozbourn, or logan as his dad. Pietro and Magneto would definitly fit better. but other than that, you did good. though its a little weird with the whole "making movie"/movie plot you've got. its a little...strange but amusing lol.

ultimate gammy91
Stormshadow13 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
I'm interested! I'm intrested! I'd love to read more. This is a very good story and funny too.
Teardrops and Roses chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Kris,

My favorite line was "The next person who goes off from the script will have their heart phased out of their body!" for two reasons. The first being that this is an inside joke with a friend of mine and it was comical to see it within your story. Secondly, because as you wrote, I could never see each of the characters staying so precise to the lines, especially with Remy as the lead. Wonderful job, I cannot wait for more!

-Emma