Reviews for Orders
Difdi chapter 19 . 7/4
You have a recurring typo in this chapter and previous chapters. Every time you obviously (from the sentence context) meant to write the word nigh, you wrote the word neigh instead. Neigh is a sound a horse makes, and is pronounced the same as nay. Nigh sounds more like nye, and means close or soon.
Donawhale chapter 22 . 7/20/2017
I really did like this. I'll agree with some of the other comments and say the ending felt a little weird to me, but that doesn't really matter. It's your story and you did what you wanted to. For what it is worth I enjoyed the ride thoroughly. Thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2017
I'm calling bull on this. I am laughing at the incredulity of all this useless drama.

Really, Shinji is such a jellyfish, Rei makes stupid one blunder after another, Lilith always has 'plans' but we never see these plans and everything goes right for Asuka.

Why am I still reading this? It is making me rage so much.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2017
That was a lime? Uh... okay.

Anyway, REALLY getting tired of Shinji flaking only when it comes to Rei; I thought this was a Rei X Shinji fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2017
I hate that German bitch. Du hast Asuka? Hast Asuka. Ik haat u zeer!

I hope there's an explanation of how 'Eve' came into this.

The explanation for Shinji having Adam was shaky but more or less acceptable with how Lilith explained to Rei her presence affects others as well as Shinji being in close proximity to fetus-Adam.

Anyway, really feeling bad for Rei right now. After the first few chapters of success she suddenly can't catch a break.

*grumble* fricken red-headed, belligerent, cocksure tsundere... *grumble*
Karharot chapter 22 . 4/13/2017
A nicely written story and I like it even more since the cast stays mostly in character (and when the develop differently than in NGE then there is a reason behind such process).
The only thing that I find somewhat lacking is the ending, I don't complain that it turned out well (in fact I like it) but I just can't see it happening so easily. After all given the situation she walked on and her feelings prior to it Misato would for sure try to shoot Rei when she found her in the cult hideout. Instead the whole situation was resolved with no explanation whatsoever...
Then again, I would absolutely not forgive the ending in which Rei died so I will stop complaining here ;P
Velshard chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
The ending was disatisfying but still an overall good story.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Holy shit. That was probably the most normal start of a relationship that I have seen in a fanfic. Ever. No drama, no interruption, and no spontaneous sex. I'm shocked.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
One shot sequel for Rei-III?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2015
Is it just me, or has this become an episode of Castle?
Animelvr chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
I just found your story today. It was so awesome, I had to read it all in one day! Thank you for sharing
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I can't believe that I just found this story...it was started 8yrs ago. This is really interesting for me, I love Shinji x Rei stories. Really well done story line with Misato and Ritsuko starting it all with their fumbling and bumbling!
duskrider chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
I like the way this turned out
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
"I was using the water closet."
"Shinji inhaled deeply. The moister in the air
brought out the hidden stench"
"L…lets start"
"That is acceptable," she said.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Well... Kaji finding the tapes with Rei and Gendo can't be good...