Reviews for To Pull A Hanyou Out Of A Hat
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
From 'Daimyo' to this... I think I have whiplash!

Much fun... a subduing spell for his mouth would possibly be a wise investment!
FuschiaFinn chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Ah Inuyasha. He's kind of an idiot but he's *our* idiot and that makes all the difference... Very nicely done!
Nymoue chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
it's funny ;)
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Aside from the fact that I can't quite see Inuyasha being anything other than mortally embarrassed and possibly even offended by seeing a woman in such scanty clothing, this was absolutely beautiful! The ending was particularly squeeful and made me giggle quite madly. Good job!
Reality chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*Laughing so hard stomach hurts* This is so flipping funny! :D I love it.
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Yeah, poor Inu will never learn when to keep his mouth shut!

Cheers!

Neko-sama
thrgfderdf chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hee hee! I laughed SO hard at this! I can just immagine that - Just innocently sitting in the theatre, watching a magic show, and suddenly a man with freaky hair and a big sword jumps up and starts wrecking everything!
yeeah-gangstuhhh chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
You spelled Tetsusaiga wrong, but that's okay. But this was great, really in character, I love it.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Yes, there absolutly should be a magic to teach guys when to shut it, it would be so useful. I was highly amused by how typically guy-ish he was in this. Kagome clearly did not.
Kawaii-CherryWolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Ahaha! Nice one-shot! very humorous!
Venganza152 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That is so like them!

Hilarious one-shot! Big tits...heh...

Peace, for now!
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
LOL. This was very cute. Inuyasha WOULD freak out if Kagome disappeared right before his eyes. And no magic in the world would stop him from putting his foot in his mouth, lol. I really enjoyed this.
MetsukiKaraTen chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I laughed so hard I had to wipe the coffee off my monitor! You really captured them both, poor Kagome just trying to lighten up for once. Gotta love Yasha's freak-out, of course he would demolish anything and anyone that got between him and Kagome. That sitting on the stage had to hurt. I love the line about it probably being better if they just went back down the well... and stayed there... for a while.

Thanks for great laugh, I needed it today.

MKT
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
lol
seaweed chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Gosh I loved it!It was sso funny!One of the best Inuysha fictions I've read. You captured the characters and their relationship beautifully.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »