Reviews for The Apple Tree
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 2/28
That is sweet. I like how you described the apple tree scenery.
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This makes me feel warm and happy.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
What a beautiful breath of patience.

A lovely moment in time. Thank you for sharing.

Sapphireswimming
Gretta99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was charming. I love Lucy sibling fluff fics. Thanks for sharing!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I keysmashed a lot before I could find the words to review for this, and those words are "oh my god this is so adorable" Peter is such a devoted and protective older brother, it's wonderful. I love it. Fantastic little snapshot.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
It's beautiful!

LG Luna
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to grow up in one world and then come back to another as a child that you thought you had left behind. The Pevensie children handle it with such grace. Good story!
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Why haven't I revied this yet? *bonks self* I have to say this is one of my favorites, yet with your writing I have so many favorites it's hard to choose.

“Why can’t we go back now?” she says, though it is not meant as a complaint, she is simply wondering.

“Why aren’t the apples ripe?” he asks. “Why hasn’t the sun set yet?”

I seriously have thought of that part somtimes, when i ask why. It's so brilliant! It reminds me of my childhood, playing outside till it was too dark. I'll try to review Twisting fate soon, offten I don't because it's so good it overwhems me and i don't know what to say. I've been folling it closely for a while now and it's REALLY great.

Lil
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Poor Lucy misses Narnia!
LittleOtter chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow...just...wow. You've done such a beautiful piece of writing with this. I particularily liked the description in the first two paragraphs - the contrast between war-torn Finchley and the tree and sunset is incredibly easy to picture. You've also done an exquisite job of emphasizing that Lucy and Peter are back to their proper ages, and still not quite used to it.

I liked how you wrote Lucy- wanting very much to go back, but not "complaining" about it. And Peter's response was perfect. I love how, even back in England, he's still the leader.

Excellent job!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
It'd be pretty painful to grow up once and then have to do it again, but less incredibly.

Poor lu.

**Duckies
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aaw...so sweet. i used to climb apple trees, when i was littler. i used to wait for the sun to set. and i used to wonder when i'd get into Narnia.

thanks for something i can relate to, Shadow
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
really cute. i like it alot
scullymulder chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Your stories are always so...philosophical and deep. It's a pleasure to read them; to step back and read something meaningful, instead of the run-of-the-mill fluff, no matter how adorable it is.

Bravo. Wonderful job.
IDoBelieveInMagic chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Can your little moment fanfics get any cuter? *sighs and hugs Peter doll* You have to do more of these because my Peter doll likes them. xD Me too!

Great fic!