Reviews for Crimson
Joey chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It was sad i liked it though what happenes next please write another chapter or part to this story
Alex.Nunez chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
oh my goodies! that was unbelievibly amazing! i love it. it was so real. the way you described it. man i felt the pain. i wish you would continue this. its awesome. your a great palex writer.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Well, wasn't that just a little bit of agony?

God I want to hug her. Wonderful job - I think. It was supposed to make me feel like crap, right?

Seriously though, this was amazingly well written. Again with the wanting to hug her, god.
Doesn'tMeanMuch chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I feel like a total jackass.

First of all, I've read this before, and not reviewed. In my defense, I'm sure I meant to, but couldn't put words together in a sentence that day.

Secondly, I feel like I stole your work. When I read this, I feel like this is the exact same kind of scene I was trying to write in one of my chapters of "Trying."

You, of course, have upstaged it.

I want to make it clear, that I did not intentionally write a chapter that resembled yours, it just sort of...happened.

Anyways, now that all of that is off my chest, let's get to a review. And I promise it will be a good one, considering...

That was intense. That whole thing was fucking intense man. It hurt. It physically hurt, because it was so damn real. You are good, and I know I say it all the time, and it must be a hammer to your fucking skull by now, but it's really true. I still have that ache in my chest from it, and I've read and re-read this five or six times so this review won't suck.

YOu don't just write words, you paint the whole picture, and you paint like fucking Michaelangelo or something because this, as a whole, is one of the most beautiful, honest things I have read.

You must have gone through some of that really heavy shit, because I've noticed that people who can write the words usually know the feeling behind it, and this piece is entirely emotion.

It's raw fucking emotion.

Keep writing like this, it's perfect.

-Doesn'tmeanmuch
mindlessrazor chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
hey keep it going it make an awsome story. your a great writter. hope you get your inspiration to wright more
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Jeez. I feel old. I remember when Degrassi started as "Degrassi Junior High."

Okay, I really know next to nothing about Degrassi (just the setting and the premise, and that Kevin Smith has kind of a yen for it), but I decided to go ahead and read this anyway. I figure going in cold might be a good thing. After all, I'm going to enjoy the story on it's own merit that way.

And merit there is, indeed. This was gripping, harrowing, and dark. I have no idea why Chad is beating the bejeezus out of Alex, and I don't really care. What draws the reader in is the ordeal that this young lady faces, and you've brought that to horrifying life. Like I said, I don't know Chad, but I hate him already (can't abide any man that raises his hand against a woman or a child. Strikes a bad note with me, personally.)

Dark stuff, all by itself. And in your hands, it really strikes the reader hard. You give just enough detail for us to put the picture together while reading, while keeping this streamlined enough to move well. That last point is important; when dealing with material this nasty, if the story drags it just becomes an ordeal to read. But you've avoided that pitfall nicely.

You're a wonderful writer, not only for the nuts n' bolts skills, but for the huge heart that shows in your writing (and everything else you do, for that matter.) You've really made me care for Alex, and I hope she finds release from this horrible situation. Bravo, kid.

-Doc Evil

(BTW, I have no idea how I helped with this, but I'm honored by the mention, dear. Thanks!)
WP chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I'm kinda speechless but I wanted to review. That was harsh. In the good way. Yeah. I'm not opposed to that ever being continued or prequeled.
SoCalSucks chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Hmm.. This doesn't seem remotely related to Paige at all, but it's an interesting read.
nikoncoolpix chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Whoa...good one.
just me chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
come on! you have to continue this! So real. So depressing. So well-written.
sabbath purr chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Loved it. Depressing yet beautiful at the same time. Great use of description. I hope that you do decide to continue.
theblankslate chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
wow, please continue with this story! i can't wait for more of this.
Krackerkat chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This is great... I felt everything that she was going through... it was described very well... would love to see it go on.
AscaDuin chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I really liked that story. You described everything well and you had me very, very worried about Alex. I would love it if you would continue this story in some way, shape, or form. Update soon!
SpySkater chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I could almost feel the physical pain she was going through. This is great.