Reviews for Let them burn in your chest
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Disturbingly, I actually like this couple. XD It could be because of how good it was written. Nice job!~
Choco chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
Oh... GOD. XD That was great. I loved the sweet moment at the end. I loved Atticus's wolf whistle. I loved Crowler who has no idea what romance is. XD And Zane as the peacemaker is funny also. This would make an awesome chaptered story! :)
Kaizer kun chapter 16 . 8/7/2008
lol I really love the unconventional pairings

lets see maybe you could do chazz/sartorius or Syrus/atticus?
Celestialfae chapter 16 . 8/2/2008
Can you do a pairing for Atticus and Syrus and maybe make it semi dark?
Nina Valentine Yuki chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
k that is weird but then again i paired zane with jesse. read my story plz thanks.
Bryan Pemo chapter 16 . 11/10/2007
Bastion!NO! *flys on the wings of fangirl love and takes Bastion far far away from peadophiliac rapists with mental problems*

(message for princess/lady whatever it was)

uh... you readed my reviews... weird. And you requested it! That was mean! *points to traumatized Bastion* It's going to take weeks of huggling to fix this!
Bryan Pemo chapter 15 . 11/5/2007
O.O ZANE! NO! I totally forgot about you! Oh, my poor lil' Zanykins! *huggles and Kisses*

H.K.: Let go of me.

NO! Give back ZANE! Now!

H.K.: no.

*growls*... In here!

H.K.: who did you just call to?

All the anti hell kaiser Zane lovers.

H.K.: I'm dead!
Bryan Pemo chapter 14 . 11/5/2007
...pleh. .

I still don't think yuri's any good.

CX Bring on the hawt man smex! YEAH!

C: I'm scared.

J: What's she gonna do with us? *they're both trapped in the room with her* I'm scared! Hold mwe Chazzy!

C: what the hell is wrong with you? *notices a empty syringe near crazy fangirl* Huh, ...Essence of Yaoi. For all your yaoi needs. ...SHE F#CKING DRUGGED JADEN!
Bryan Pemo chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
Ha ha! You're dumb.

J: Am not! Tell me what it is!

...I'll demonstrate if you like.

J: okay.

he heh...*slinks closer*

C: JADEN! No! *grabs Jaden and pulls him to his chest* she'll rape you!

*sqwee* Chaaz/Jaden 4eva! *takes twenty photos at super speed with camera* HA HA HA! Victory!

C: Gimme that camera! i DON'T like that slifer slacker! CUt it out!
Bryan Pemo chapter 12 . 11/5/2007
Pfft, like he'd run off and tell Jaden. Then again, Jaden's so dumb he probably won't know that incest is illegal. Or even weird.

C: Stop talking like you're condoning this!

um... Oh poor lil' Chazzy *huggles* I'm not gonna let that big bad boy hurt you. Mwah *kisses cheek* There we go. i kissed it better.

C: *is eyeing Slade warely* He's looking at me!

S: I'm not looking at you!

C: He's LOOKING at me!

S: Not LOOKING!

C: Yes you are!

S: I'm not! I'm looking at... Her chest!

...Chazz. Stay. *gets up*

C: Don't weave mwe! He'll rwape mwe!

No he won't. Slade. Come with me.

S: Why do I want to run? *follows*

...

Okay dokie. I'm glad we got that all cleared up. *Slade is rocking back and forth, babbling incoherently with a vacant stare*

C: You know I love you right?

Of course. *huggles* They all love me in the end.

C: O.O ...T.T (I'm gonna die...)
Bryan Pemo chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
He he he. don't worry Atty. We all know here Alexis is. And I made sure She ain't coming back. He he he.

A: you scare me. and yet I love you. *huggles her for protecting him from Alexis*

] yay. *kicks a object on the floor that goes -squelch-*

A: Waht was that?

Don't look. Just keep huggling.*walks away towing Atty* ZANE! Take Atty. i need to clean up.

A: ..Wha-

Z: Don't ask!
Bryan Pemo chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
YES! Loved the one! there was no-one i had to kill! Abidos was misunderstood is all1! and the chazzJaden was kawii! So you don't have to suffer one of my RP reviews!
Bryan Pemo chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
O.O

Alexis you skank!*pulls out 12 bore repeater* I'll get you for this! *shoots her. Shoots her dead. Very dead. Very dead indeed.*

Ty: Uh... y'know she ain't done nothing yet right?

...I knew that. This was insurance.

Ty: *looks at the mass of shattereedd bone and bloody gore that was once Alexis* ...okay. Wanna go get ice-cream?

ICE-CREAM! *huggles Tyranno and runs after the ice-cream van*
Bryan Pemo chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Heh, I changed meh name again! Whoopsie! Hey *grabs Jay* That's illegal! and sick! *drags Jaden away and sits him next to Chazz* There. All better. Oh, well what do we do now? *is oblivious to Chazz's mentall state and Jaden's nakedness*
Bryan Pemo chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
Okay, i know how to deal with this. I justy iagine crowler as someone who looks normal. ...There we go. *is happy*