Reviews for The Witches of Oz
ElphabaThropp95 chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
Please update!
GoldnWlf chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
I really like this story. I love how powerful you made Elphaba. It's exactly how I picture her as being. I hope that Fiyero's family isn't going to cause problems for them, I'd like for them to have some allies. Update soon!
Saran VD chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
Im a member, but im at school, so...

nice long chapter, love fiyeros sisters (well kalira anyway!), and cant wait for the update!

1 thing tho, i noticed that there were places that needed commas but didnt have any. stupid honors english classes really ARE teaching me sumthing!

THIMBLES!

Saran VD

PS: to make things close together, press SHIFT and ENTER at the same time.
WhisperedMuse chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
My fave chapter by far! I loved the first meeting! Twas comical and serious at once...That was a really weird contradiction...Lol. Anyway, I can't wait for more!

Kate x
Bomba-Fae chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
Oh wow. I can't believe how long and wonderful this chapter was; I think it's been definitely one of my favorites. It's such a twist to the story; and I like your descriptions of each character; original or not.

Update soon,

smiles,

Bomba
Amister chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
diffrent but really good no the less. Update as soon as you can!
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 9 . 4/22/2007
I love it so far... Please update asap!
Saran VD chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
me love mucho! more makes me smile!

THIMBLES!

Saran VD
Sparkling Patronus chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
Very, very good chapter. Wow, Dorothy still hasn't connected the dots then? Ah well, I'm sure she'll get it eventually. Interesting how Dorothy doesn't meet up with Fiyero or Boq, but only the Lion. Anyway, you're right it was long, but I rather enjoyed that. :)

Great chapter, update soon!

S.P.
Tara chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to hear more about Elphaba and Fiyero!
just-call-me-Elphie chapter 8 . 4/11/2007
Oh, what a beautiful story. I absolutely love it!
ElphabaThropp95 chapter 8 . 4/11/2007
KOOLIO! Can't wait for an update! ;)
disneyqueen chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
Hey

A great chapter. Even though it was a fuller, you really got Glinda's emtions of what she's going though down Great job and I could feel what Glinda is/was going though, update soon.

D-Queen
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
I love this story! And Dorothy is FINALLY being incorporated into one of these Fiyeraba fanfics... that's a great idea. (No offense to anyone else who HAS incorporated Dorothy. This is just the first one I've seen.)

LOVE IT!
ChocolatStar chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
Hi - I am still reading this, I just haven't reviewed in a while and it makes me feel terrible, I'm really sorry. I promise I will make major, major effort to review all of your chapters from now on :D

I'll have Broadband in a week (hopefully) so I'll have no excuse not to review :)

Anyway I really liked this. Glinda's inner voice is fantastic! lol - it should get it's own show, it rocks ;) Terribly sarky but right, hm, just like Elphie. Interesting.

But anyway yes, that whole Glinda thing. Reason I love that? It's very true to real life - I'm pretty sure someone everywhere has had an inner monologue with themselves - weighing up the two different view points etc - anyway it works really well. Keep on writing, tis brill. Much love!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »