Reviews for The Witches of Oz
ice-storm1196 chapter 31 . 3/12/2011
This is probably the BEST wicked fan fic I have ever read. There are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but they do not detract from the sheer awesomeness of this story. You haven't updated in forever, but you really should, and soon. I am almost dying to find out what happens next.

I am hoping this positive review will make you post again soon, I know that reviews always make me post, and no reviews make me complacent.

So, PLEASE continue. And soon.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
"...is definitely NOT a 'wicked witch' and IS the one whom I intend to propose to.

"I am introducing him to my intended as a courtesy and NOT to seek permission for the union-I AM going to marry her."

Tell 'em how it is, Yero. Then when you're alone, let her rip off your shirt and make love to you so that I CAN FINALLY GET MY FILL OF FIYERABABIES! (i haven't read any fics with Fiyerababies in a while. I've written about them recently, and that is IT, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this has some.)
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
I like Dorothy in this. I must tell you that this is a very unusual thing for me to say. I despise and loathe that wretched little farm girl with every fiber of my being, my very heart and soul, almost as much as I love Elphie. But you...somehow, you have managed to show me something that nobody else has before...you've shown me a more innocent and...strangely likeable side of the little wretch. Thank you. Your story is beautiful. The "friendship" (if it can be called that) between Elphaba and Dorothy is strange and unusual, I admit, but it's also...beautiful, I suppose is the best word for it. In a sort of strange and almost mysterious way, true, but...beautiful, nonetheless.
BernieR chapter 31 . 8/31/2010
Omg, I have just recently found this fic about a week ago, and have been hooked ever since. It is so well written and so true to the characters, it's so hard to NOT get caught up in it! This just might be the best wicked fic out there!

Great great job! I can't wait to read more!
So Anyway chapter 31 . 8/28/2010
The Fiyero and Elphaba moments were really cute. Loved his reaction to the disguise. I'm glad he sees the real Elphaba :)
WickedGallifrey96 chapter 31 . 8/27/2010
Thank you so much for this story! I have never found anything like it (and I read a lot, so much that my parents ground me from reading). All of your characters are so believable, you didn't make Elphaba too mean to Dorothy, or she a stupid little girl who hates her because Elphaba is green. I also love the plot and how it always seems to come back on track with the musical. I think that Elphaba's death and how she came back was even better than Harry Potter except I didn't completely understand how Elphaba and Kh'ya's spell was able to work considering they were both dead.

Please bring Dorothy back, I refuse to call Chapter 28 Dorothy's Epilogue and reading it instead as Dorothy's story or something like that.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapters, I am very bad at being patient, so keep writing.

One last thing, have you ever considered publishing it as a (hopefully free) downloadable ebook? It would make it easier to find and read, I know that allows people to publish their stories.

Again, I have to say, this is one of the most well written stories ever. Keep writing! :)
lizziemagic chapter 31 . 8/27/2010
OMG THERE MUST BE MORE MOMENTS LIKE THIS! And I look foward to that little "other anatomy lesson" which I did so hope would finally come in this chater... lol And is her disguise the Margret Hamilton version of her?

THANKS FOR BRINGING YERO BACK! :)
ElaTheStoryteller chapter 31 . 8/27/2010
I had to laughed when you brought up "under-stuffed scarecrow" line. And I don't know if you wrote it on purpose, but I found one Aladdin line (one of my favorites -"he can be taught"). And Emerald can be such a teaser XD. And yay! for elphie-fiyero reunite! Can't wait for next chapter!
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 31 . 8/27/2010
Aw. A bittersweet ending to this cahpter. it was nice to see Fiyero and Elphaba together again. I liked the Fiyeraba, but the ending was a bit depressing. I loved it though. Please update soon, i must know what happens.

Beautifully Tragic

smiles

x
ElaTheStoryteller chapter 30 . 8/21/2010
That Elphaba's adopted brother could end up with Glinda :). She's so lonely now... I am SO looking forward to what happened to Glinda and Fiyero.

And about Dorothy - is the time in our world different than in Oz (like Narnia)? I just wonder how could she influence the fight against Morrible (and that-great-evil-behind-the-borders) except of being a symbol, of course. And Wizard probably beat a retreat when he understood that Morrible doesn't need him anymore and his life might be in danger...

sorry, just thinking "aloud". I am creating very exciting theories about what's going on in your story and what will happen next XD.
lizziemagic chapter 30 . 8/20/2010
Wow, I'm glad they are okay! I like Elphaba having an "older brother". Sometimes I really feel like she needs someone to look after her... It's cute! When is Fiyero coming back? You didn't REALLY kill him off did you?
claramadesouffles chapter 30 . 8/20/2010
I can't wait to see what happens next.

xoxo.

Jen
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 30 . 8/20/2010
I'm insanely curious to see what happens. I hope everyones alright. I hope Fiyero reunites with Elphaba soon. Update soon please.

Beautifully Tragic

Smiles

X
So Anyway chapter 29 . 8/16/2010
This is so interesting! Love the bits of magic you've drawn in. Can't wait to see how things play out with Fiyero/Morrible. Nice touch with the Ozma lineage! That was a surprise.
ElaTheStoryteller chapter 29 . 8/14/2010
Wonderful, just wonderful!

And thanks so much for that Hercules line :).

This chapter really gave me the chills, no kidding. And I have a strange shivering around my stomach from it. I am SO looking forward for next chapters! And I am worrying about Fiyero, I hope he will reunite with Elphie soon - the sooner the better!

And I like the idea about Morrible's origins.

HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY