Reviews for The Witches of Oz
lizziemagic chapter 29 . 8/13/2010
OMG PLEASE LET FIYERO BE OK! I fear for his well being...

EWWW MORRIBLES OLD! (Or, oldER I guess..)
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 29 . 8/13/2010
I love this story! The wait for your chapters are agonizing!
claramadesouffles chapter 29 . 8/13/2010
I love it! I absolutely adore your writing, and the plot of thise story is fantastic! :D

~Jen
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 29 . 8/13/2010
OMO. This is so good,. Please update soon.

Beautifully Tragic

Smiles

x
GoldnWlf chapter 28 . 7/22/2010
What an interesting way to get Dorothy back to Oz. I wonder how she is going to fit into everything. I really can't wait to find out what has happened in Oz! Don't keep us waiting long!
claramadesouffles chapter 28 . 7/19/2010
Yes, Dorothy DOES have to go back to Oz!

And I need to know how Glinda is coping!

And what happened to Fiyero!

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ELPHABA! O

Did I mention that this is an amazing story and you are an amazing author? D
claramadesouffles chapter 27 . 7/19/2010
(throws gun into trash can)

SHE'S NOT DEAD!

THE WITCH OF THE WEST ISN'T DEAD!

THE NOT-SO WICKEDEST WITCH THERE EVER WAS

THE ENEMY-THAT-SHOULDN'T-BE-AN-ENEMY OF ALL OF US HERE IN OZ

IS NOT DEAD!

claramadesouffles chapter 26 . 7/19/2010
(points gun towards YOU. YES YOU!)

The only reason I am not pulling this (virtual) trigger is because the story says 'The last words either of them heard spoken in the dream'. Not the last words...Elphie...said...

You are such an amazing author, you know that? My gut is twisted in a knot. A huge knot. I'm choking. AAAAAH

This is making me even sadder than the musical did when Elphie MELTED! And you're making me refer to her as ELPHIE! I usually only say Elphaba but...

AAAH SHE CAN'T BE DEAD (hyperventilates)
claramadesouffles chapter 25 . 7/19/2010
Okay, I originally was planning to just review the last chapter, but this one is making me suffocate. I literally cannot breathe and I was holding back TEARS for most of it.

MEANIE! P

YOU'D BETTER HOPE ELPHIE LIVES OR ELSE YOU WILL FAVE THE WRATH OF MY WEAPON! (holds up ice cream spoon)

P.S. I honestly thought that you were going to do some evil twist, like making the blood splattered on Boq Morrible's (YAY) or Glinda's (murderous glint in eyes).

If Elphie dies, YOU DIE TOO!

(BUT ONLY AFTER YOU FINISH THE STORY)
lizziemagic chapter 28 . 7/19/2010
Thats sad... Did Elphaba REALLY die? And what about Fiyero? MORE! MORE MORE MORE! (please) :D
licensedtolive chapter 27 . 7/9/2010
bloody brilliant. you've written out an original fic, with just the right amount of snippets of the musical to make it real and something we can imagine playing out on the stage, with language transcribed with emotions flowing very beautifully. Can't wait for an update.
Katako-Chan chapter 27 . 4/11/2010
So, what can I say about this fic? It's absolutely excellent. There's a great deal of really bad Wicked fic out there, and I'm very glad to say that this is not among them. I love how this fic is semi-AU and expands the universe of the musical (some book references, like Avaric! The Quadlings!), but it still is very faithful to the musical.

I really love where you're going with this fic, and I do apologize for not reviewing to let you know how much I like it for any of the previous chapters (I've been reading in a rush, putting off studying for a test).

Anyways, great job, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Katako-Chan
So Anyway chapter 27 . 4/8/2010
Foreshadowing-terrific. Details-SPECTACULAR. Everything seems so perfectly thought out and it's paced really well. You seriously translate all this into the languages? Pretty lengthy, but worth it! It's a genuine, stand-alone fantasy and it's AMAZING! You are very talented. Update soon?
Anna Marie Raven chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
Ha. Comparing Morrible to Ursula is funny because she looks like a fish. Nice.
So Anyway chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
LOVE the way you did the ily! I love your description, too. This story is really fantastic!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »