Reviews for TurboKat
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Cats Alive! This was incredible! I couldn't stop smiling at the ending :)
T-Bone chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I was kind of expecting fan-fiction to be in a ballpark of more nuanced, complex, more realistic plots if you will - but still won over with the same gumption, and goodness of all the kats, fighting for Megakat City (and their world even). Probably because I expected the fans to have written this when they heard about fan-fiction, by which time they'd have matured a bit more.

I'm going to give that a shot myself sometime. Meanwhile, nice story! 'Papa' was a bit of a algio-phone to read though. :P
Vanessa Serpent chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
You need to do more with this storyline. The plot was believeable and your AI personalities were delightful. The fact that Dark Kat didn't even know his own creation was going to turn on him is so typical of his overblown ego! Please make sure to let me know when your next installment is I'm looking forward to it.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Please do another one! This one had me laughing through most of it!
BCRS chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
*maniacal laughter* Oh, this was the best thing I've read in a long time. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE! bring this back as a full series. It's just such a great concept, you simply can't let it die. TurboKat deserves it.

This story is drooling with awesomeness. I know the review function is meant for criticism, but I can't find anything to critique (other than the understandable typos). And I am very fussy when it comes to details (most fanfic writers who's stories I've reviewed can testify to that)

TurboKat's personality is awesome, from her worries about Jake and Chance to her fury towards TruKat, to her self sacrifice to save Feral, it's all just one big crowning moment of glory. (one more reason to bring this back as a full series)

And perhaps, most importantly, this story has something few others have ever managed to recreate. It actually feels like a real SWAT Kats episode. I could swear I was reading an episode transcript, were this story in script format. It's just that good!

So please, I beg of you, bring this back as a full series.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
It was a good story and I can see it being expanded into more. I've always thought of the Turbokat being Chance and Jakes kitten and now they have two kittens. The only problem I had was trying to figure out which papa was which when you referred to them as such. Other than that it was a interesting story.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
that was soo cool! please tell me you are going to do a sequel. i love it soo original. very, very cool.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
That was really interesting. Please continue to write great fan fiction.
Ishi Tatsu chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love the story it is so cute. Good work
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
ooh. I like this a lot- you did a good job! Characterizations were excellent, and the way you dealt with the consciousness of a mechanical being- she's like any other kat! *happy purr*
Katie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I just have to say that this was awsome! I truely enjoyed reading it.
resq188 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was a good story. you do good work.
Shadow B. Panther chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Well I will admit that this is a great story. I this is the first SWAT Kats fic I read in months and I really liked it.

I remember all the times that I heard T-Bone and Razor taking care of their jet and sometimes talked about it as if it was alive, it was interesting to see how it would react. The twist with the Cyclotron caught me off guard at first, but it's nice to that you made them both loyal and see their creators as their fathers.

I hope that you do a sequal and I am curious what Briggs reaction to the new voices would be.
Gundamknight chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
man just hearing and reading that the Turbokat is alive with an AI from Dark-kat's blast.

GK
fireinu chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I like the fic. It was interesting.