Reviews for My Immortal
Andrea chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
HEY THIS ROCKS BUT WE NEED SOME WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO HURRY IT UP ALREADY!11
marie chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
til we meet again and my immoral rocks.
graciiiiie chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
omg your story is awesome! this is the first story that i've read that i actually want to recommend to my friends. just so you know, if Edward isn't the immortal that Bella will have to sleep with, i will kill you!

lots of love,

graciegrl96
SilentForest chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
this is such a great story! please update. it's so sad that you stoppede updating. its been too long since this chapter was put up!

please please please update!
Ltju chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
There is hope! D

Love it!
gilo chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
ahh i love it!

and yay i think the denali clan should forgive bella! :) it was bad but still :)

and you cant leave it there! i wanna know how it finishes!

and yay to getting bella and edward together! :)

please post more soon!
dazzeledbyhope chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
loved it

please please please write more

ox
ReadingBlissfully chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
OMG I loved that chapter so much! Oh gosh!

It was amazing! I love how you described the emotions and everything, and how her emotions took over, and how the weather portrays it! it was greatly writtien.

I just realised Pathetic Fallacy was used here. (Lol learned about it in english recently.) ;P

Amazing!
Vicklish chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
You know. I really, really enjoy your story. Better than Til We Meet Again. I know it's been awhile since you updated. Please reply and let me know if you do plan on finishing this story? If not, maybe get another writer to adopt it?
Vicklish chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
I got the clue! Eventhough Bella was very upset, with Edward, she didn't create a natural disaster!
Miss.Squirel chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
ru ever going to update this story?

anytime soon?

i love this story.

please, please, please, please update !
NightsCalling chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
its not over yet is it :(
RosalieSmiled chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I have seen that there have been some ups and downs while you have been writing, but I must say I have certainly enjoyed this story. Do you ever plan to finish it? It would be a shame not to. I really liked how you took the story to several locations and that Bella "requires" Edward's presence. I can't wait to read more!
amulaya chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
please, please, please finish this story...
amulaya chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
I would love to read those stories...