Reviews for What Are The Odds?
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Nice amount of angst in this story. Thanks.
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Aw, so cute :) really good story; you should feel proud :)
winky73 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
*sniffs* Oh Charlie! *wanders off to look for more*
charlieeppes chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Well, it's not a bad story, but it does need improvement. First of all, I don't like the fact that everyone keeps telling Charlie how stupid it was to go hiking. There are people who do it alone and are fine. Accidents happen.

Second of all, you cannot use crutches with a broken arm. I was on crutches when I twisted my ankle and it's hard with both arms healthy. There is no way that someone with a broken arm, can learn how to use those things. It's not possible.

Third of all, I would think that a hospital would want to bring a fever down to normal...98.6...not 99, which is still a low-grade fever.

Just do a little research and maybe a beta or something. You have a good plot going, but just a little research with the medical stuff would help.
Kurea14 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
heehee pillow throwing when Charlies all broken. xD i like the what are the odds stuff. :) i'm glad charlie was ok.
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
cute... :D
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
lool! I loved it!
Patty chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
I hadn't found this story until after the second chapter so I didn't get the chance

to tell you that you that I thought the first chapter stood very well as a one-shot.

Charlie had been found by big brother Don and all was well. However, I really enjoyed

the continuation. Using "the odds" in different situations was interesting and enhanced

the story. Good job!
person chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Is your cousin alright? I hope so.

Good story
luvnumb3rs chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Good!
Serenity C chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Please continue this story it is really, really good! PLEASE!
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wow. I'd personally like to see this continued. One thing, if Charlie "sleeps" that could jeopardize his life, couldn't it? anyhow, I hope you decide to continue this.
tkdblack chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I'm afraid you need more practice with the "one shot" concept. This one has a wee bit too much of a cliffhanger ending. Your only real choice is to continue it now.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I liked the depiction of Don as a brother who is actually pained at the thought of Charlie in danger. But I live in an area where you hear too many stories of fools going up in the mountains, getting injured then rescue people having to put their own lives in danger to help them so I can't say I feel much pity for Charlie himself for recklessly endangering himself like an idiot! If you do a second part, I think that needs to be touched upon, especially since Don is in a job where he sees law enforcement/rescue workers being hurt because of others' stupidity.
maurbill chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
OMG! Yes, of course, you just absolutely cannot leave us there. This was so good. Please follow up with a sequel. I loved it.