Reviews for A Transformation
Sera Stoff chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Oh, please, oh please, oh please write more. I'm begging on my knees here. Honest to God!
Shmendrick chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
This story was fabulous, please update soon.
Robot Maddness chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
lalala, cute!
Cascaper chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
"Poor little saps"? Everlasting Cat help them all...I can't wait!
Cascaper chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Oh no. She threw up all over him! And the lesson here is, my dears: never go near a traumatized, exhausted, completely nerve-wracked, just been made over queen...
Cascaper chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Ah, the eternal use of characters singing "Popular" (Which is of course from 'Wicked.' What kind of fan would I be not to know that?) whilst making over less attractive characters. It's cute. Overdone, but cute. I did enjoy the bit about, "Many people faint after seeing my lists..." *smirk*
Cascaper chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
OH Everlasting Cat. This is going to be fantastic. As it is, I particularly enjoyed the part about Plato decorating as if he's gay just because the popular opinion states that the best male designers are homosexual. And I forgot to say in the last chapter- I recognize the "Series of Unfortunate Events" parodies in the titles of that chapter and this. Ahaha! Now on to yet more hilariosity...
Cascaper chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Regarding the A/N: I scrolled back up to check what the sound effect had been spelled like- I read pretty fast and occasionally a word or two gets lost. But after laughing so much at the A/N itself, "BERF" just destroyed me. I am now attempting to put my organs back in place, as my gut exploded with all the laughter you caused.
Cascaper chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Yes, it can get better, ladies and gentletoms: Plato is Southern, y'all! That was schweet. On to the "extreme maakeover"!
Cascaper chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Plato a designer? Can this get any better? *rubs hands together delightedly* Oh, yeah.
Cascaper chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
O.O Bomba...unpopular? Unattractive? The world has gone off its rocker. I hereby award you the most originality points EVER.
Mini-Chobi chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
OMG! It's "Popular" from Wicked! I LOVE THAT SONG AND I HAVE IT ON MY IPOD! W007!

Can I have a cookie, now? *puppy eyes*
lizteroid chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
How much do I love this story, please?

Lol.

Well done you!

Please update soon.

Bomba143 chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
Hey Tubomba,

I was wondering if you were going to be continuing "A Transformation"? Your story's so much fun, can't wait to read more!
Amanika chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
Three words. I want MORE!

Tehe, I love comedy fics and this is one of the best I've read in a while. Can't wait to read the rest. I like the random burrito bit with the kittens, a nice little interlude. Plus I'm loving Plato. Camp is so him!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »