Reviews for The Hugging Game
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
EEEEEEEEEEE! Fluff, for sure. Love her approach to the relationship. That is SO Starfire.
mythica magic chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw i loved this! its so cute, im adding it to my favs! Its so true how they hug or save one another in like EVERY episode! They are so ment to be! x
cup.o.noods chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
again, well written. your style is very creative and the play of words is very original, not the typical "omg i love you" kind of style.

keep it up (personally i think you should make it more than a one shot, it's very cute)
Beautiful Thief chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I luv the hugging game!

heheheh.

So cute!

Sorry, cute fics make me hyper.

BUT SO CUTE!
SexxiNElusive chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
THAT WAS AWESOME!

lol

thanks for the much needed robstar fluff!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hey there,

this was extremely cute. it was really thoughtful and well-presented.

i love stories like these! i hope to be reading more of yours soon!

this is definitely what i would consider a..spontaneous fic :D

keep up your great work,
Drama Class Heroes chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
AW! that was SO cute! AND I'm a Robin/Raven person! You're a very good writer and you have a good vocabulary. very, very nice story and thank you. It made me smile!
Dragontwin chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Gotta love fluff and lots of hugs :)! I am such a sucker for fluff it is not even funny. You have a really great writing style and I love the little 'background infomation'(if you could call it that) that you put into the beginning. Keep writing!
GoldenLyre chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Basil-at-221b chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Aw... This is so cute Very good, well i g2g bye
Sawyer chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
iam preety sure i reviewed this but i read it again and i still love it! :-)
Sawyer chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
THAT WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ ! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH THAT IAM GOIN 2 READ IT AGAIN!
Valda chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
OMG! That so just so caute! It was teddybear cute! NO! Baby cute! So you get the point yes?

i LOVED this. I wasn't in a great mood to be honest (Posted a new chapter two days ago, two reviews -.-) but this just cheered me right up! And it gave me an idea.

There's no easy way to be in love with your best friend...

*ponders* Maybe a one-shot of my own...

anywho! This was amazing! You'll always be amazing Ani! Love you!

X
teen freak chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
HECK YES!

Something good and fluffy to snap me out of my 'nothing-to-do-for-an-entire-week-dedicated-to-a-holiday-I-don't-even-celebrate' facade. Ugh, I hate those times when you feel that you've read everything on fanfiction and what you haven't read is stuff with a summary like 'Robin's obsession with Slade has separated him from Star, how will he get her back before someone else does?' or maybe 'Star separated herself from the Titans after Robin cheated on her with a fangirl. Five years later she is part of a pop singing group. WIll he recognize her?'

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

Write more and I am oficially pressuring you to update 'The Undoing of Realism'!

TF
STAROBINH chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
GIRL I LOVED IT! FINALLY!SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY THINKS THEY SHOULD BE TOGATHER!