Reviews for The Morrigan
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Dean did die to save Sam but it's not the end yet.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Oh God, this is tragic! My heart just broke reading this. I loved the style you used writing this with the events unfolding in Sam's memory. You created a devastating picture of Sam's descent into the demon's "son" - almost was too difficult to read, to think of Sam that way. Just shows how powerfully worded the description was. My favorite line towards the beginning was Sam's realization that all the voices and urges were gone and he says: "It was over. He'd been saved."

Yeah, Dean saved him, but the price was too high. I really did cry when Dean saw the spirit of his dad and went to him. God, I hope it never comes to this. But I've always believed that this is how it will end.

You have an amazing talent. Your stories are extremely creative, full of taut action, fleshed out with wonderful dialogue (and of course, a little brotherly angst ;0) Thanks so much for sharing all your amazing stories with us. Until next time...
Qpyd chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This broke me. *sniff*

But, in other news, I loved how you weaved between present and past. Not many authors could pull that off, but you did. Good job.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
What a great possible ending! I really enjoyed reading it.
Lisette chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Gr... why does everyone in this fandom seem to think that it can only end in the death of either Sam or Dean? Don't get me wrong, this was extremely well written, as is all of your work, but I can't help but rebel against such a hopeless future. What can I say? I'm an optimist, and I'm going to hold out for Sam and Dean BOTH prevailing in the end.

Well done.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Even as I figured this ceremony would kill Dean, I had to grin at the quotation of the steak knives line. I also had to love the history of the knife with Merlin and their darker bits of British folklore. You very nearly made me sniff with that ending but only nearly. Superb story. I loved the darkness of this, the way Sam was uncontrolled by the end, his lusts overwhelming the normally sweet personality we know. Fantastic. More of these please.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG. My heart literally aches. How is it that the fate of these boys can do that to us? If the show ever has to end (but it won't, right? ever? it will run for years and years...) then I could see it happening this way. Not that I would WANT Dean to die, but I could see it happening this way.

I just hope that somehow, some way - and hopefully without the death of our boy - he is able to free his Dad's spirit. I think knowing where John is and what is happening to him is literally killing him a little more each day.

Sigh.
Rinne chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wow.

I seriously hope the series doesn't end with Dean dying.
M.Kena chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh tear...

That was terribly sad.

Beautiful... but way way sad.
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Aw...darn it, you made me tear up! I hope the show doesn't end this way. You did a great job of staying in character, especially with Dean. This is going into my fave list. :)

Laura :)
Zadrak chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
FAB! I'm tear'd up... i hope the show doesnt end anytime soon, but it'd be fab if it went out in such an emotional way. I liked the way the storyline jumped about too - v. effective!

Keep writing forever!

xZx
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Bloody brilliant fic mate! I loved it. Extrememly well written and I like how it went from past to present. Sad yet strangly beautiful. Well done.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Bwah. Great. Now I'm feeling emo. If the show ends like this, I'll probably just... groan, I'm not even sure what I'd do. Great writing. *wipes eyes*