Reviews for In Disgrace
Angelic Candy chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
YAY! More 3x4! *gasps* This isn't it, is it? Ohhhhh, poor Trowa, he must be really depressed. Good thing he had Quatre, huh? KEEP GOING! AND SOON PLEASE!
dlsbfg chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
very. very well written. and interesting subject matter, too...
Lady Serena chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
God! I love all your stories(sorry they all don't have a review! .;) Please write more
Chikita chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Your angst...it's wonderful. No words can describe the powerfulness of this piece, it's absolutely indescribable.
Tinsel chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Aww...::sniff:: That was really nice. Are you going to write a threequel? ::grins and hugs her Quatre and Trowa dolls::
10000PoisonedKisses chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
awww that was a sad sweet fic. i love the ending QUATRE AND TROWA FOREVER!
Darkness16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Cool story. Please write another one, like later on in life or something. :):):)
Autore Kozoma chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
YAY! Happy! Good! Did you just add that bit at the end to make it happy, or was that planned? Yay! I was wondering what Trowa's POV was! Yay! Very happy! Poor Trowa. Thats sad! But a nice happy ending! Happy! Good job! Happy! Yeah, I really appriciate the happy ending, it was so sad otherwise!
Kasra chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
This was an unexpected surprise, but I think that "Self-heal" really benefits from having this fic as a companion. It definitely broadens the perspective to see both sides of the story. And of course, I admit to being a sucker for the 3x4 sap at end :)