Reviews for A glance in her direction
Aka Chuurippu chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That is so in character with Ishihime!
NEWandKIC chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
O! Very fantastical. I loved it! Is the multi-chap story gonna be a sequal to this story, cause that would be awesome!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
woo! a couple grammar errors, but nothing hideous... but yea, awesome! aww, it was bittersweet, which is something i love. so yea, great job. it made me feel kind of sad... i loved it.
JessAlba chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Damn! Now you're making me walk away from the IchigoXOrihime pairing! I just decided to like that pairing recently!

You're making me second guess myself damn it! Now I don't know which pairing to like! Well, to be quite obvious the only reason I took up liking Ichigo and Orihime together is because I HATE Rukia. I hate her alot... don't ask why cause I have no answer(ACCEPT FOR THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT SHE IS THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!) ok I've regained my composure... hehe.

I hate her hate her hate her! SO just to spite her I decided to take up the IchigoXOrihime shipping... At the same time I'm pretty sure that, that pairing will probably never happen... seems like Rukia(Spawn of the devil)is winning the battle...

Well I hope you update 'when the wind stops' soon, that one is my favorite of yours! Peace out!
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Aw cute. I don't know why but I always seem to like implied romance more than that excessive fluff .
Otaku Samurai chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Cute.
Lack of a Name chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aah! That's just too adorable! That's really cute and fluffy.
Suicidal-Valentine-Rose chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wowza! That was ... 'wait for it'...MARVELLOUS! LOL. Really, i really really enjoyed this! Hope you do a chaptered one!
RedBloodedTalisman chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
*O* ... T_T

Don't you dare leave it as a one shot! ...at list make another one .. based on this one..because this one .. is so cute .. and romantic ! .. T_T

Really good FF ... good job!

Please continue !
Fadeeex3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
ooh.

wonderful. nicely written.

hope you continue it. ]
Jaden Tao chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
that was sweet!

i love tge /ishihime pairing!
Beautifully simplistic chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY YOUR FAN!

i have reviewed most of your work, mostly KiraxCagalli but now i find out you Like ishihime too?

ROCK ON!

THEY ARE THE AWESOMEST CUTESTSCOUPLE!

okay, good use of point of view changes, i want more, you going to make another story ne?
Satan Hat chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Ishida and orihime are so cute together. Is you new fic going to be a ishihime? the world needs more ishidaXorihime fics!
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Thought that was pretty good. Seeing both sides, their thoughts and views on the situation. Really nice to read.
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 11/22/2006