Reviews for Parent Teacher Conference
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 1 . 3/14
This is absolute perfection
Donni chapter 1 . 2/17
This is awesome! I would read a full-length novel based on this premise. It also reminded me of one of the Addams Faily movies, where the teacher talks to Morticia about Wednesday's drawing of her great-aunt Capurnica. Unconventional, but loving family dynamics are awesome! (I too think that whenever Kenpachi and Yachiru show up it's totally cool and there needs to be more.)
i love fanfiction 16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I agree with kenpachi on this. seriously we make pretty versions of stuff and we either get phobias or no fear at all to things that you need to be wary of. this story is adorable though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I can't stop chuckling after my laughing fit when I read this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Awww, so kyut! *squeals*
bleachTG.GC chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
They are adorable! Kenpachi doesn't come off as OOC, which really impresses me, when it comes with Protective! and Dad!Kenny stories.
miguce chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
ken-chan has a point
sarista wow chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Just plain fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Ahhh. That was one of the most adorable stories ever.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Ingenius.
DarkShell chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
XD Oh, this was priceless. I laughed SO hard! Thanks for writing this!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I love this! The ending was super cute. I wonder if they have a fridge up in soul society where they put up Yachiru's works:P Zaraki makes such a great father to Yachiru:) He's ways of raising a kid may not be super conventional but you can tell how much he loves Yachiru and that's all that matters I guess.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Nawwww! That's so cute - and so true!
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
That was sooo cute. I can totally see Kenpachi reacting that way and thinking Yachiru's story makes more sense. They're my favorite too.