Reviews for Parent Teacher Conference
Ahhh. That was one of the most adorable stories ever.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 1 . 4/24
Ingenius.
DarkShell chapter 1 . 1/17
XD Oh, this was priceless. I laughed SO hard! Thanks for writing this!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 1/12
I love this! The ending was super cute. I wonder if they have a fridge up in soul society where they put up Yachiru's works:P Zaraki makes such a great father to Yachiru:) He's ways of raising a kid may not be super conventional but you can tell how much he loves Yachiru and that's all that matters I guess.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Nawwww! That's so cute - and so true!
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
That was sooo cute. I can totally see Kenpachi reacting that way and thinking Yachiru's story makes more sense. They're my favorite too.
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Aaaaahhh... Delicious
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
They always make me smile... in the anime anyways. (that one point in the manga... *sniff* *sniff*)
Cinni
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
At the end of the story, I wore a face equivalent to a Troll Face... Just not wrinkly.
Darkness in shadowland chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This story made me laugh. Then I remembered yachiru died. Then I cried.
DragonicNative chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was a good fuckin story
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I could do see this happening. Couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Great Story!
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Whoa! I love Zaraki in this! One sentence that really cracked me up was the "Puppies and Gummy bears" line. Epic! And the line "the dumb girl had the nerve..." I'm too lazy to write the entire sentence but you know it,right? Hilarious! Great job!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
One of the best stories I have read on hear as far as making a point gose, I will not get strarted on my soapbox rant abour our so called education systems, however this was delightfull on so many levels and vert touching, I have always loved this pairs relationishp :) Thankyou for the read. It was delightful!
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So cute! And I agree with Ken-chan wholeheartedly! Besides, it makes much more sense the way Yachiru wrote the story.