Reviews for The Sunset of Dissolution
Shaposhit chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was rather cute, though maybe a little too much carnality and a little too little introspection. I thought both characters were adorable. My only main problem was that at one point, Alex says "Bullshit." I humbly request that it should be "Shit of the bulls."
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I have not read a book but have seen movie

I must say that I liked your fic very much

Jonathan and Alex were absolutely in character

Well done
infamouslastwords chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I'm so glad that first off, someone with as much writing talent as you wrote for one of my favorite books, and second off, it was slash, and third, it was perfectly in-character. Wow. You pretty much blew my socks off.

Excellent plot bunny, by the way :D
Mort chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is so good. Please write more!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I am in LOVE. Thank you.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Scratches chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
-claps- just amazing! just amazing. I was listening to the new Gogol Bordello Album and i was all "I wonder if there are any fan fics for that movie..." and I came across this.. and This has been most pleasant to read.. my favourite line "Why are you manufacturing the breath on my back" and the subsequent lines following it. That was something I could TOTALLY hear him saying.. rotfl.. you have made my day, thank you
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
love it :)
Riza A chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
“is making you eat your own pills.”

*squees* I love Alex. He's so wonderfully cute in his English-speaking ways.

"first we are going to make sex,"

I can totally imagine him saying this. . .

And oh my goodness. You...this...

_Hot_.

That's all I can say as my eloquence eludes me. I'm all fangirly over this. If nothing could get me to really, really like slash, _this_ will.

-Elizabeth