Reviews for Tales from the Digital Manifest
Teraunce chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
interesting sidestory. 12/10. faved & alerted.
Risa Chan chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
I like this story too. More of the Digital Manifest please... I'm starting to be a Ryan fan, he seems really interesting. Please try to update your other stories more often, I've been waiting for updates for Four Seasons, Digital Manifest and now I'll be waiting for this one too. So please hurry up.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Willis. hmm. Nice that you updated.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Ah, so that's where that Okuwamon came from. Were all of the Regin ordering around Dai or was it a particular power? At any rate I don't think they'll have much use for him now. *winces* Maybe he could find his partner's digiegg? *is somewhat hopeful* Poor guy though. _ Ryo is just as amusing as ever though. XD His words sound so arogant but he dosen't look like he's trying to be arogant. I loved the appearance of the Weird Sisters though! XD They're great! I didn't think they were from Norse(sp?) mythology though. (Not sure /where/ I thought they were from but it didn't occur to me that they were Norse.) Can't wait till your next chapter! X3
Pandemonium Theory chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
oh. very very good. Yay you updated!
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
XD I can't wait to see what happens to Ryo when Raven wakes up. XD The Druid guy sounded creepy though. _ *sudders* I'm not sure if I'd want his knife digging into my arm. I suppose the information would be worth it though. On a side note this whole plot just seems to be getting more confusing. _' It's kind nice though. It adds to the suspense! _ Can't wait 'till your next chapter!
Pandemonium Theory chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Wierd. what does this have to do with manifistation? its the before you read the before story right? Im waiting for the chap when raven talks with ryo. Ryan and chris arent from the DD world are they? i thought they were at first, but after reading more of DIGITAL MANIFEST i found that just wasnt true. interesting take on the norse thing, and creating your own universe(unless this is SAVERS or FRONTIER) if thats the case, i dont think any1 wouldve caught on.(By the way, think of this as a review from this story and digi manifest.)
Pandemonium Theory chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Ack! you created demon-lodess wannabe! jk. oh well, you killed her. Is she 1 of your norse godesses?
Pandemonium Theory chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Sounds worth job.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
O_o Oro? I'm majorly confused now. Were the leaders of the Aesir and Juten once like the Lady of the River? This just seems to be getting more complicated. _' Hmm, not sure if you should introduce the digidestined to the tamers or not. It’d be cool to see them all together but it might be hard to keep track of them all in one spot. Maybe you should have them meet occasionally and then keep in contact with each other through their digivices or Genai while they’re fighting mostly separate battles in their own worlds. It’d probably be easier to keep everything straight and not have to worry about certain characters just disappearing for several minutes in a battle cause you can’t squeeze them in. ’ Can't wait till your next update! X3
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Oo Wow. Instant take over. Hmm, the phrase ‘All your bases are belonging to us!” comes to mind. _’ I’m wondering how the tamers/digidestined will be able to beat someone as powerful as that though. Well, I guess they’ll manage somehow.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
XD Poor random kid. He gets attacked and not two minutes latter his attacker and rescuer just disappear back into the digital world. I hope he shows up again (though I think he will.) XD He and his partner certainly appear interesting and it'd be kind of anticlimactic for them not to find out about the whole ‘Digital Manifest’ thing after a random attack. XD Well, onward with the story!