Reviews for Aspects Of Love
Guest chapter 40 . 11/5/2016
That last chapter? Classic! Let's hope we won't have to wait another 3-4 years for the next chapter! I'm totally looking forward to Usagi and Mamoru's wedding! And I'd love to see the others getting hitched as well! Perhaps Mako-chan can be one of the first to have a baby! I mean we all know in the canon that Chibi-Usa is the only child born buuuut since this IS fanfiction, perhaps it's time for the inners to become parents!
Zodiacathena1903 chapter 40 . 11/1/2016
My god. This chapter is hysterical. Possibly the funniest in this collection.
I'm so relieved you updated. Is it possible that you will be posting more chapters in the near future?
A PERFECT Halloween special. Thank you.
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 40 . 10/29/2016
*falls over laughing at poor Kunzite* I loved this chapter!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 40 . 10/30/2016
Poor Kun-kun.
Hilarious fic!
Jakeros chapter 40 . 10/29/2016
YOU ALMOST KILLED ME TODAY!
First I check my inbox and see that THIS story has an update *squeals* and then I start reading this thing...
Why are you not a professional script writer? This update is EASILY better than anything on tv nowadays!
Some Rei/Jadeite! I love it. And holy hell Jinsei is lucky - a woman with that much allure needs to be safeguarded. Good thing Jin's a wolf XD
Masato... *snickers* It takes a brave man to wear that kind of stuff. But there's a nice little tradeoff *wink wink*
Zoi is a crafty one, isn't he? And Serenity knows Masato doesn't want him of all people catching him in his costume XD
As for our fabled leader of the Shitennou... SOOOOO CWUUUTE!
...
Anyways, thank the gods this story lives! Or at least for now anyway. Still, this was a nice little surprise to find in my inbox. I'd love to see this thing completed one of these days but I'll be sticking with it all the way.
ThisAccountHasBeenKilled chapter 26 . 6/21/2016
Oh, I am touched! This is a tearful moment and it made me love this story even more! For this chapter, its a solid 10 out of 10! Excellent job!
Jakeros chapter 39 . 5/18/2016
And that's that. Somehow, this was a good chapter to stop on. Very, very lovely one-shots. I loved them all.
I am however a little disappointed that minako and keiji have yet to work out their issues, but there was hope. Lustful hope, but hope.
I sincerely hope this might continue one day, but till then I will put it in my favorites archive. It's too great to be anything but.
Jakeros chapter 38 . 5/18/2016
This chapter woke my brother up you bastard. I tried to not laugh, but endy and zoi's reactions killed me!
Jakeros chapter 37 . 5/18/2016
Uh... I am confused.
Did you just go from the Collapse to Crystal Tokyo? I'm really lost here.
Jakeros chapter 35 . 5/18/2016
*grins* I knew that old bastard wouldn't kick the bucket just yet.
Jakeros chapter 34 . 5/18/2016
I freaking love zoi and Jed. XD but most especially Jinsei because he rules.
But, Masato trumped both of them. Heavy mako x nephrite indeed XD
Jakeros chapter 33 . 5/18/2016
That thief drew the short stick...of the pile...of the planet. XD
Jakeros chapter 26 . 5/17/2016
I've seen this scene done other times but never this intense. Impressive. And you really had to let the big man cry; he deserves it.
Now, three down, one to go...oh boy.
Jakeros chapter 24 . 5/17/2016
An AU? OK, that's good. I was a little lost for a second there. But this was a nice What If.
Jakeros chapter 23 . 5/17/2016
Damn, neph is one smooth bastard. I can't think of anyone that could've pulled that out of the fire better than he did. Well played good sir.