Reviews for Aspects Of Love
Xilliet chapter 26 . 6/21
Oh, I am touched! This is a tearful moment and it made me love this story even more! For this chapter, its a solid 10 out of 10! Excellent job!
Onyx2589 chapter 39 . 5/18
And that's that. Somehow, this was a good chapter to stop on. Very, very lovely one-shots. I loved them all.
I am however a little disappointed that minako and keiji have yet to work out their issues, but there was hope. Lustful hope, but hope.
I sincerely hope this might continue one day, but till then I will put it in my favorites archive. It's too great to be anything but.
Onyx2589 chapter 38 . 5/18
This chapter woke my brother up you bastard. I tried to not laugh, but endy and zoi's reactions killed me!
Onyx2589 chapter 37 . 5/18
Uh... I am confused.
Did you just go from the Collapse to Crystal Tokyo? I'm really lost here.
Onyx2589 chapter 35 . 5/18
*grins* I knew that old bastard wouldn't kick the bucket just yet.
Onyx2589 chapter 34 . 5/18
I freaking love zoi and Jed. XD but most especially Jinsei because he rules.
But, Masato trumped both of them. Heavy mako x nephrite indeed XD
Onyx2589 chapter 33 . 5/18
That thief drew the short stick...of the pile...of the planet. XD
Onyx2589 chapter 26 . 5/17
I've seen this scene done other times but never this intense. Impressive. And you really had to let the big man cry; he deserves it.
Now, three down, one to go...oh boy.
Onyx2589 chapter 24 . 5/17
An AU? OK, that's good. I was a little lost for a second there. But this was a nice What If.
Onyx2589 chapter 23 . 5/17
Damn, neph is one smooth bastard. I can't think of anyone that could've pulled that out of the fire better than he did. Well played good sir.
Onyx2589 chapter 22 . 5/17
I have GOT to try that purple cow stuff now. Grape soda and ice cream -mein gott it's genius!
Onyx2589 chapter 21 . 5/17
Wow. It was haruka this time instead of minako? That's a change.
Onyx2589 chapter 10 . 5/17
Run asanuma. Run while you can.
Onyx2589 chapter 9 . 5/17
Oh wow. Damn. It's been a while since I read one of these. Nice. Dark, but nice.
Onyx2589 chapter 8 . 5/17
Well played zoi, well played.