Reviews for Inside the mind of two
Sonar chapter 6 . 10/17/2001
Okay, I know it's weak
Fidget chapter 6 . 9/4/2001
I'm just wondering, would this be the same Blaze as the old Sega game? My bro had Sega Genesis, and there's this beat 'em up game called 'Streets of Rage' with a female character called Blaze. Brown hair, sexy outfit, mean backhand. You get the picture. -Fidget ("That is one -load of applesauce.")
Covin chapter 5 . 7/19/2001
Very interesting. I think Tempest's is teh best because it seemed to sound like him the most. I did like it though i was wondering if you were gonna do one on Brandon or Nick Masters...
Dizzy2 chapter 5 . 7/6/2001
Hey, cool, but did'nt you say you were gonna do one of Blaze? I dunno, I think I might be slowly losing my mind, or, ah, somthing. Anyway, yah, cool.
Lady Cassandra chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Hmmmm, not a person of many words, now are you? Kinda cool though, and I like the way you did it without making it rhyme or anything. One thing, though, what happened to the rest of the guys? I mean, why not do one on Rikki and one on Fidget? I think it's not a complete story, or whatever this is, (it's not a poem, right?) without including the other characters. Good idea, though!
Sonar chapter 1 . 6/22/2001