Reviews for Eternal Dance
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Awww. I'm so glad you made it into a fanfic. I love it too much. I also really liked the comic. It was both cute and funny, though I kinda wished the fanfic had a bit more detail. Still it was good
jasminedazz chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
totally cute i loved it! credits to the artist :3
themermaddie chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
It's great! I've read the original, and this is a really great adaptation! I do recommend that you not switch POVs though. It disrupts the flow(see what I did there? Flow? Like water? No? Okay, I'll stop.)

xoxo, NoOrdinaryAuthor
jessi chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Excellent! Loved it!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
omg omg omg omg omg omg you did an amazing job wit this! yay yay yay yay yay yay! i read the comics and this wuzz awesome! are you gonna write another chappie?
LoneArticwolf09 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Just looked at the comic, and saw the link to this, amazing job and it is amazingly accurate to the dialouge and the different actions that are featured in the comic!

Great job again :D
shadow moon chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
nice call on Zoko being shirt free.)

the comic is fan-freekin-tastic

pleas do moor
SweetnessnaRose chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
THat was such a brilaint comic. Zuko was so hot in it *fangirlishgigle*

You did an awsom job at putting it in to words!

Congrats to you!

~Sweetness
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
GAH! i love it - everyone abuses me for being a zutara fan (never going to happen/have you seen the way katara looks at aang/zuko is eevil! etc etc) but i loved the comic and this is brilliant too!
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Awsum story, i love the drawings too, i would love to submit a drawing but i can't draw :)
Watching Eternity chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I just finished the comic and then read this. It's such an great conversion! you portrayed the actions into words perfectly, great job!
Chibbi Nations Ruler chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
dang, i still say readin' the comic waz better.
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I loved it! I read your comics first then came on here. I'm a Deviant too. Will you write more stories about Zuko having joined the gaang? I really enjoy those.
Dagger-thrower chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I demand that you create more of this wonderful fic
RyuOni1989 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
You should definately write this into a full story. Starting from the end of book 2, and finishing just after the fire nation's been defeated. Keep this part the same, I wanna read more.

If you HAVE written this into a full story, send me a link to it please :D