Reviews for Catalysts for Change
Josielynn chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I read this fic every once in a while. Some stories need to be read a few times to get the full value. This is one of those stories. I really admire how you got LoVe to deal with a few of their issues through a non event like writing an essay. Sometimes that is how revelations come and sometimes that is how issues can be dealt with. This had both and I find that truly impressive.
jessi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Excellent story!
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Seriously. I think I could live off of your writings about Logan and Veronica. I just about died at the end of this one, I had so much emotion welling up in me.

This scene should've totally been in the series. And they should've stayed together. And the series shouldn've continued. God, way too many should'ves. I can think of 10 more involving Veronica Mars.
LandonLover chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was sweet. And I mean sweet as in "dude/sweet", not "nice-sweet". :) Definitely not what I expected. The whole Logan wanting Veronica while he hated her was funny. Love your stuff. :-*
monroeslittle chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Very sweet one-shot, especially nice to read while they're broken up on the show and we won't be getting any new episodes for two months. Excellent writing job, as seems your usual!
snow1685 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That was beautifully written, very poignant. Loved it, adding to favs. Thankyou for writing it.
GeneticallyEnhanced1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Nice, very real characterization. I always wondered how they resolved their season one issues. Poor kids have been through a lot. Great story!
Kaleena Mason chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
aw that was so great i loved it