Reviews for Never Enough
wendy 90210 chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
Moretta chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
I really like it so far!

AND IS NEVILLE REALLY CHEATING ON GINNY WITH OLIVER? Oh, you had me wondering with that one!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Well done so far!

Love,

Moretta
IrinaWithAnI chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
I hope there will be more! Please update. That Narcissa is incredibly irritating. I have a feeling things will get a lot worse before they get better. And I can't believe Neville is cheating on Ginny...with Oliver Wood of all people! Insanity!
MimiTaylor chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
My lord, Narcissa's a nasty piece of work. I feel like a real dumbass though. I sat there and read how Draco saw Neville at Oliver's, and then read Ginny telling Harry that she thought he was having an affair, but it wasn't until you went back to Draco, that I realized that Neville WAS having an affair and with Oliver no less! I'm a bit slow sometimes. forgive me? Gimme more!
MimiTaylor chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
HEE HEE HEE! Neville! Ew.
MimiTaylor chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
Damn this is good! I can't wait to get back home tonight and read more!
PaDfOoT Da GrEaT chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
Yippee. Draco's gonna try to find Harry. Can't wait for the next chapter. )
LadyKatie chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
Another great chapter! Mrs. Henderson's motivation for helping Narcissa was a nice little angle. I liked that. And poor Draco with the hangover... I know the feeling! :)
Dianne chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
Great story!...it's about time that Draco got to thinking about what he's done to poor Harry. Even if he had to get high and drunk to realize it...lol...keep up with the good work
Megan chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
Hi!

I like this chapter a lot. :.) Just thought I'd drop a review (Cause BE has only gotten 3, and i know how ya feel!)

Continue and I'll read the next chapter sometime! ;.)

Chat with you later!

Megs
Yellowwolf chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
Yay, update! Love it, love i! I hope that mrs Henderson won't interfere too much! Update soon!
Argo chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
I wonder, why Draco hasn't guessed that it's Mrs. Henderson who spies on him and Harry for Narcissa. I understand Harry for he is naive, easy-trusting, credulous Gryffindor, but Draco? He is Slytherin, he must be slightly paranoid, suspicious, cunning and smell a deceit for mile.

I just got a crazy idea in my head: Ginny gets divorced with Neville and marries a marriage of convenience to Draco. Narcissa is scandalised and shocked up to ancestors. She loses her "lady of the manor" 's rights and gets dumped to some remote villa (preferably, somewhere in Iceland). Then Harry, Draco, Ginny, Neville and Oliver moves to Malfoy Manor and lives as one big amicable family, (Harry with Draco as a couple, and Ginny, Neville and Oliver as a threesome), constantly confusing and shocking wizarding world. :) And I'm sure there is at least one spell to get witch pregnant by man without sexual intercourse, just for gay couples who can find a surrogate mother for their child. If muggles can do that, why wizards wouldn't? If there isn't, they always have Hermione to invent one for them. :)
Argo chapter 7 . 4/20/2007
I want to agree with LadyKatie. I just have the image in my head of this very uncomfortable and awkward for happy couples to spent time together, what with Neville and Draco, both knowing about Neville cheating on Ginny, and Neville, thinking Harry could recognise him, when he was going to Oliver (remember, he greeted Harry?) And if add there Harry, who could start to suspect that it was actually Neville who greeted him, when he walked from Oliver's flat... Oh, it would be intriguing, but very emotion-loaded supper... :)
Megan chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
I really thought they were going to kiss the entire time I was reading this. lol

But Ginny's pregnant! And Nev's cheating on her! Nice.

Hope Harry can get in touch with Draco. :.) Keep writing! I'll talk to you later.

Megs
Hitori-Hoshi chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
It's okieso that it took a while for this chapter! And Ginny is pregenate! OMG! Hmm, but this kind of puts a new twist on things no? please update as soon as you get the chance! I'm looking forward to what you are going to do with this story )
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »