Reviews for Survival
Christine Ruud chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Usually I do not review with scathing remarks and rants. But for this, I just have to:

"This is me . Can't ya see. I'm Da best at poetry and you can not deny me of it. My poem is in american books. This is Somar reviewing her poem dedicated to Bj hunnicut/Mike Farrel"

I CAN DENY YOU OF IT! I can very WELL deny you of it because "Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you" is better than this piece of drivel!

What American books has your poetry been in? Tell me and I WILL find them.

I'm actually laughing right now because of the "things go ka-boom" line. Also the "when enemt tries to kill ya".

You do not have to review your own stories. EVER. Especially when you're babbling that "I'm Da best at poetry". First of all, "Da" is not a word, although it's a very annoying group of letters.

You've seen M*A*S*H 4 1/2 times. That REALLY makes you an expert. A-H-E-M.
Helen Wheels chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I am flummoxed...stunned...gobsmacked. You reviewed yourself and managed to spell not only your own name incorrectly but also the names of both the character and actor. You are either the most astonishingly bad writer (and a stubbornly persistent one, especially given the consistently dreadful reviews you get) or this is some sort of elaborate joke to see how many poor readers you can drive insane with this drivel. The latter would be funny; the former is pathetic.
LDW chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Just wondering- did you make a mistake with the genre? This seems more like humor to me.. it's so bad I find it funny. I laughed, seriously.

First off, I believe it would be "I HAVE to do my duty"-

I am who I am? Didn't a certain spinnach chewing sailor say that?

It's TRICKS not trciks

Things go ka-boom?

Do us all a favor- buy a dictionary.
penspring chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
What American books? Tell me, so I can go burn down the publishing company. Okay "Somar"?
jamesexclamationpoint chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
You know, once upon a time, I used to believe in God, but if people exist who write...things...like this? Then either there is no God, or he's one cruel bastard.
Joe blow the radio man chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
This has no real point to it.

It's like an ongoing haiku that gives people nightmares.

I can't see how you could ever think that this was related to BJ.
Andraia Matrix chapter 2 . 1/4/2002
ok... I'm not even going to start on how boring this is. On a side note, are you so desprite to actually get a good review for once that you have to review your own story. I think you have some serious issues.
Death Goddess chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
well...uh...um...I don't usually dis people, but I saw some other reveiws that you got from other stories...if you're so negative about your writing, THEN WHY DO YOU WRITE IN THE FIRST PLACE? ...sorry, I just had to speak the truth. I don't know if you excactly call this poetry either...
Evil Yellow Day Moon chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
No, I cannot see you are the best poetic writer. In fact, my cat's is far more thoughtfull than you will ever be.

"things go ka-boom"

That is SERIOUSLY IRRITATING. Not to mention POINTLESS. It screams bad taste and is just plain stuipd.

"when the enemt tries to kill ya"

AWFUL. Enemies. Try. You. It sound like an eight year old child asking for cookies from his mum.

I do not know who this person is who is speaking. It couldn't have been this Brandy person, seen as how that is you, and you would have to be over fifty to write it. I believe a person over fifty would be able to write far better than you. I would be surprised if you were actually over the age of ten.

It couldn't have been BJ, because NONE of that ever happend to him. This 'poem' is insulting. There is no meaning to it. Just a few metaphors and bad grammar. How could anyone in their right mind publish this? Get with it Sonar!

You really need to get a grip on reality!
dontgiveahoot chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
Well, aside from the fact that "Survival" was plagiarized from one of your other stories (Plagiarizing yourself? You've reached new lows in desperation) this was... well, not any worse than your other attempts. There. I'm trying to be nice today.
Sonar chapter 2 . 6/30/2001