Reviews for Turn Back Time
fanficreader2842 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Depressingly good!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Awww poor Angel this fic was awesome I love how Angel got to hear his father say that he loved him and that Angel got to see Kathy but the ending was so sad I have tears in my eyes
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very,very wonderful, I loved it!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I wrote my own interpretation of what happened during this story some time ago and I was wondering if you'd read it. I know you said you'd stopped writing AtS/BtVS fanfiction and lately I haven't been able to either, ever since the finales, but I was still wondering what you might think. It was written back before AtS was cancelled and is called 'Convoluted.' It's on my authored list some ways down because I've written things since then. Thank you.
Rikka chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
That was really good... awwww... poor angel
Atlantis1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
okay, this is definitely a story I've been waiting for! finally someone appreciating Angel's destiny and part in the world. kudos! It was beautifully written and gave a lot to think about, needless to say I agree.

take that everyone that badmouths Angel!

Another great story, Kizmet!
Guo-Xing chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
That was really cool, which is odd, because I started writing a story about a month ago in which Angel gets, or rather has to try everything over. I haven't gotten to the part where he was killed yet, because it's not going smoothly. But that was really good, as expected from your writing. Keep writing, more profound stuff is expected for the dull summer hours.
Rachael chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Ooh, I loved it! It could have done with a couple of extra lines, epiloguely-thingy, other than that thoug, WOW!
Jess chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
That was so good! Terrific wording and characterizations. That was such a sad ending, but it made it all the more good. Nice moral fit in there too :-)
debubs chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
I loved it. Pretty sad ending, though
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
I thought the story was very well done. I'd love to read a sequel!
Holly chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Very good! Please write more!
Kim chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
So his sister ignored him? Stupid girl... Anyway, great story!