Reviews for Monochrome Memories
1whoknows chapter 5 . 2/8
I'm slightly enjoying this story. I like the idea behind it. But please get a beta. This story needs alot of revision and editing. Some paragraphs are too wordy. Others are cut off with an incomplete thought. Your sentences are broken and too long. I promise this isn't meant to be a flame. I'm just reviewing as someone who loves to read. And one who loves the written word so much that I hate to find things that aren't living up to their full potential. Get a beta and go back over this story. If you have a good beta you guys could really make this story shine. If you feel I'm bring mean or too critical in this review, I'm very sorry for that. As I said before it's not meant that way.
Sabaku no ikuro chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
hola me gusta ti fic de verdad me ah llamado la atención,pero me gustaría leerlo en español n_n
lara5170 chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
What about the Shikon? In the 1st chapter it stated that Kagome had left the past taking the jewel with her and while Kagome has been training with Genkai it hasn't mentioned if she has told her about her past or the jewel or where the jewel is now
Althea Sirius chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Beautiful! Just beautiful! _
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
hermoso epico! me enamoro este fic! :D
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I am 2 chapters in and all I can say is wow. I hadn't found a story this good for a couple of weeks. Maybe you can give me some tips for my own. I have a story in progress on ff. It's called Destiny of a Dream. Give it a read through and tell me what you think. I need all the help I can get because my dream job is to be a novelist so please help a girl out. pretty please?
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
cool story
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
the story concept is good, but your writing style needs a little work. your perspective is all all over the place and it reading it is like listening to a boring lecture the words are there but theres very little depth. i would recommend you focus on one thing at a time either characters perceptions of the situation or what is actuly happening in the scene. reading shuichi's, youko's, kurama's and hiei's thought on one person then fliping to kagome's thoghts on whats happening is all well and good but your focusing on their thoughts and not what is actuly happening so it seems like nothing is going on. case in point chapter 12 kagome is listing to this demon cutting her into ribbons and you keep saying how she is feeling injured by his words but you never once mention what this mysterious demon is saying, or how he got there, is he using claws or weapons. the feelings are there but there is no reference so it is hard for readers to use their imaginations to fill in the blanks.

sorry, but all the same i do like where your story is coming from
Alex Frost chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
It's pretty good the one thing you need to work on is your spelling and use of grammar. I. Oticed it's kind of choppy and you tend to mix the tenses from time to time. But over all it's really good. Keep it up.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 20 . 3/19/2012
ohnoes... kagome died..
Talia-Naeva chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
-kun is for older male students
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
Yays! Number 100! *Confetti falls* Kudos on the first story I'm off to read the sequel. Ciao. :)
HerMajestie chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
I"m rather confused...I've read the manga, and I've never seen any inclination of Kurama/Youko/Suichi being three different beings. I would like to know the sourse that you found this information from.
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Nice start...

I'm just going to keep reading. Might leave a review here and there but will give my overall thoughts at the end
Forbidden Shadow Foxx chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
hey when you said bring her back in another form, maybe you could have her revived but brougth back as a kitsune? Its over done a little yes but i love how you write your storys and i would die a million times to see how you would portray a kitsune kagome! its an idea though and ultimately the story is yours but please consider it!

Ja Mata Silvermist Fox!

Forbidden Shadow Foxx

(My name doesnt totally show my favoritism towards foxes!)