Reviews for Where The Running Stops
Berkana aka Thorunn chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I've never thought about such ending of the Sateda! It's great! Wish I could see that in the show.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
awesome one liners - so going to use the drunk clothing bit! lol very funny and very sweet.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh this totally cracked me up.. I FINALLY got to watch Sateda last night.. and it bought choked me up.. this is the perfect follow up! *hug*
blcw chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
i love ronon fics, and love them when its bout his 'family', his team. you did this really well,i even got a little emotional lol. more ronon and team fics please :D
stargate addict chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Aw, that's sweet. _ I loved the team interaction and Ronon's POV. Drunk Rodney, lol... Definitely going on my favs! :)
glocap chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This is team fic at its best. You've perfectly captured each character and blended varying emotions well. Love how Ronon went from brooding about his shattered past to realizing that Sheppard, Teyla, Rodney, as well as the others, are now his family. Loved the tipsy group hug.

'They came for him when Ronon thought he was alone.'

Beautiful, just beautiful.
Lucid Lady chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Drunk Rodney Hilariously funny! Good job.
Camy chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I loved this when I first read it awhile ago and I love it now just as much if not more!

Thanks TIE
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
This is the perfect mix of humor and subtle angst. Love it!
drufan chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
You nail the human condition so well. What a superb scene. Everyone and everything is drunk and it should be. You are definitely on a roll.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Excellent. Beautiful characterization. I really love how close the team have become in season three and you have really captured it here.
Rachel500 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Excellent characterisation - I really enjoyed it. Loved Rodney getting stuck in his jacket. :)
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That was wonderful. A really lovely character piece that not only captures the essence of each of these complex people but also examines the team relationship in the aftermath of Sateda. A lovely glimpse into the deep friendships between these people. Thank you.