Reviews for A matter of force
Guest chapter 39 . 12/24/2015
I am looking as forward to Ron's adventures as to the main storyline.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/24/2015
This is well done, like extremely well done.
Freeing Sirius first year wasn't about Sirius it was about freeing up third year for more interesting and less rehashed plot. That is what makes you a genius fanfic writer you change it up so we stay interested but you make sure you change it up in such a way that it follows from a logical reason. The bunny/house-elf war being one.

Thank you for writing at least this much and I hope that someday you'll return to writing.
Marvinen chapter 45 . 12/12/2015
This is an incredible mash-up. Well worth reading. Nearly crack-up level of zaniness. It can be considered "complete", too.
Fast Frank chapter 39 . 8/16/2015
I could see Dimitri's gold corpse crumbling as part of the curse, to insure the glove is available to be used again, but gold is never brittle.
Fast Frank chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
I always thought the walking war machines of "Star Wars" are absurd, and I think including analogs here is somewhat silly.
Fast Frank chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
"Morale", like many words with a military connotation, is actually French.
bleh chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
gender-bender
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
Hahahaha this one was awesome.
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Aww come on, "incite" isn't even a true homonym for "insight" since the emphasis is on opposite syllables.
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
As I said in a review of a different story, there is no such thing as "flagged stone". It's "flagstone", probably a renovation (or a JKR anachronism).
bub23453 chapter 45 . 12/25/2014
Anna's been gone over a year :( any chance she or a next chapter will be back?
Guest chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
Oh my god I love what you've done with Ron. This whole story has been a blast and his side-stories just keep getting better.
Fraser chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Just rereading after a year hiatus.
"Harry, are you God?"
"Yes"
Winter's Folly chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Petunia and Vernon?
Winter's Folly chapter 24 . 8/24/2014
I like that birthday curse.