Reviews for A matter of force
Difdi chapter 41 . 10/5
You know, given their family duty requires them to ensure their line continues, I'm not at all surprised either of the Boggs kids would tend towards being perverts. Melvin just embraces it and flaunts it.
Difdi chapter 33 . 10/5
Your interpretation of the British Wizarding world is extremely AU to begin with, so I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that you made Vernon a mere employee of Grunnings, but was it intentional or did you do it by mistake?

I ask, because the first book of the Harry Potter series describes Vernon as being director of Grunnings. Director means different things in North America than it does in Britain - translating British English to American English, the American equivalent of the British director position is CEO.

Aside from the majority shareholders who might be able to vote him out of the top position, Vernon does not have a boss in canon. If Grunnings is a private corporation, Vernon wouldn't even answer to the shareholders.
Difdi chapter 32 . 10/4
The deer in headlights metaphor is especially amusing given that James is a stag animagus.
Difdi chapter 8 . 9/30
Bill & Ted aren't technically Muggles. They aren't Wizards, but they aren't Muggles either. What they are, is Bards. The sort of legendary Bard that is born once every thousand years or two. They are magically gifted, but it comes out in their music rather than in spellcasting.

A legendary Bard is like Taliesen, the subject of myths, legends and stories, even a thousand years after his death. Bill & Ted (in the context of those movies anyway) are unprecedented - TWO legendary Bards born in the same year, in the same town.

And unlike every legndary Bard befpre them, Bill & Ted were born into an age of global electronic mass media. They could have quite literally conquered their world simply by singing about it. Instead, they had a dofferent message: Be Excellent to each other.

And the result was world peace and a golden age.
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 8/14
The introduction to Anna's new life is a bit jarring. You completely skipped over her realization that she's in the Harry Potter series.
Basker chapter 2 . 7/4
I LOVE CARROT
This is the most awesome Ron on .
I find myself returning to it quite often.
And mostly because you showed the potential of this character I find Ron bashing stories extremely tedious.
Thank you for writing this.
Sad chapter 1 . 6/10
Stopped reading at the first mention of lass when talking to Kyle, the MALE SI. Cant stand female main characters and less some gender bending SI shit.
Well, that was merciless to Wormtail. Seems like she'll regret it if they come face-to-face after Voldemort stages a mass breakout at Azkaban.
I can't believe Anna forgot about Pettigrew a few paragraphs after Ron tried turning him yellow. She just started talking about how Voldemort was behind the break in at Gringotts despite having the knowledge that Pettigrew found Voldemort canonically in book 4 because of information he overheard the trio talking about in book 3.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/24/2015
I am looking as forward to Ron's adventures as to the main storyline.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/24/2015
This is well done, like extremely well done.
Freeing Sirius first year wasn't about Sirius it was about freeing up third year for more interesting and less rehashed plot. That is what makes you a genius fanfic writer you change it up so we stay interested but you make sure you change it up in such a way that it follows from a logical reason. The bunny/house-elf war being one.

Thank you for writing at least this much and I hope that someday you'll return to writing.
Marvinen chapter 45 . 12/12/2015
This is an incredible mash-up. Well worth reading. Nearly crack-up level of zaniness. It can be considered "complete", too.
Fast Frank chapter 39 . 8/16/2015
I could see Dimitri's gold corpse crumbling as part of the curse, to insure the glove is available to be used again, but gold is never brittle.
Fast Frank chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
I always thought the walking war machines of "Star Wars" are absurd, and I think including analogs here is somewhat silly.