Reviews for Gypsy Queen
teenkitten765 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Please finish Gypsy Queen.
JadedDaisy chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Okay, seriously, guys. I only drop in on here once in a long while and its pretty much only to check if you've updated...won't you finish this lively tale?
Mary chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Eeeek, please finish the story! It's been another year!
JadedDaisy chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Hi, guys! I don't know when you last posted about continuing your story, but I haven't been on the site in forever! School and work get in the way of that, unfortunately. However, I only stopped by to see if YOU had updated Gypsy Queen. It is one of the very best fanfics I've ever had the pleasure to read. It's well-developed, paced, and the characterizations are very well done. I really hope that the next time I drop in there will be a new chapter. Good luck! :)
Julia chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Still patiently here.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Still here. And I will continue patiently waiting:)
Hobo Pixie Cow chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
I can't believe how much I am enjoying this story. It has such an intricate plot and I am excited to where it will head. Please update soon! It is painful to not know the rest of the story.
gypsyhicknumber2 chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
Still Here! Well, that is, I'm still checking for updates on this story every 4-6 months! It's just been so long since I actually logged in that I can't get into my account anymore, so, I had to create a new one. PLEASE continue. I know how busy life is, but hey, writing is a cathartic, creative outlet that you must take time to pursue - right?!
Rachel chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Still here!
yuuko chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Thanks for the update & wish you all the best on your finals. Please update when you can )
teenkitten765 chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
i've really enjoyed reading Gypsy Queen. i hope you finish it
Erkith chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
Still here!
Cassandra chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
Please please continue writing!
Horselover chapter 21 . 6/1/2012
I am still loyal and waiting!
Puuka chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
I still periodically check for updates. Hope you'll finish the story soon!