Reviews for Uchiha Potter
cursedangel123 chapter 1 . 1/13
Outcome In this fic
Kunai turned into a butterfly
Minato reaction
Ah dumboldore oji San said Minato happily
real Outcome
Dumbledore is impaled by 41 kunais thrown by Minato and anbu guard
Minato reation
Minato seeing a creepy old man in wierd clothes impaled on wall with kunais asked anbu to check if someone escaped from mental asylum
(Note: english is not my primary language so forgive me for my bad grammar)
DesertBlueOasis chapter 25 . 12/22/2020
Woah this story is awesome! It's a shame it hasn't been updated in years. Hope it will continue someday.
Forromir chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
Debt*
JoshPlater chapter 6 . 11/13/2020
I wonder what would happen if Naruto summoned Trevor by accident. That would be rather hilarious, and would explain his constant disappearancees once he got the contract
Rhyn3 chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
calling it now, he's in Hufflepuff. Gryffindor is a fit for Naruto while Hufflepuff is a fit for Haku, and motivation wise, your Harry is definitely closer to Haku than to Naruto even if they act similarly
Yeetumus prime chapter 25 . 10/25/2020
Update please it's such a good story
Kassandra eguia chapter 24 . 9/16/2020
You make look like I'm reading a magna
Mason Oury chapter 17 . 8/29/2020
Heh, that line about saying "oh, my best friend is marginalized group x" is pretty racist of you, Uchiha-baka. Way to go...
wolfzmasterz chapter 25 . 8/14/2020
This is an amazing story I love it! Hope to see something soon. I love how you have changed the cannon and can’t wait to see how things change in the future. Will you be continuing the story after the hogwarts years are over?
OlympusWitch12 chapter 25 . 5/28/2020
I think it would be much appreciated if you could finish this story, it’d be nice to know how ninja Harry copes with Dementors, or with the Triwizard tournament. I’d also like to see Harry obtain the Mangekio Sharingan so he can use Tsukuyomi, maybe a couple of renagan circles too
Bow Burn1 chapter 19 . 5/18/2020
I'm happy he can summon the bssilisk even though it's a little forced. Sad he didn't get the sword of Gryffindor. Also wanted him to be friends with fawkes.
Bow Burn1 chapter 18 . 5/18/2020
So, my problem with this chapter is that there's no reason harry couldn't have caught up to Ginny. Secondly, it doesn't make sense for him to hide in the closet when he specifically went there to tell the teachers what he knew.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 4/23/2020
Yes! This is such a breath of fresh air, to spend so much time developing characters and relationships before the first big change like this.

It makes it seem much less like a means to an end, or plot convenience.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
I like the exact amount of Japanese you added (as well as the translations because not everyone watches the anime in the original Japanese). It's about the amount that average viewers would pick up from normal watching without any real study of Japanese, so it doesn't break immersion nearly as much as other attempts at a similar thing.

Other than very minor issues that are too trivial to mention unless I was actually an editor, this was pretty good, and I am fairly confident that the rest of the fic will have quality writing.

(Though the one thing I would like to mention is that "Harry" does not fit cleanly into Japanese pronunciation. It would make sense that there would be some drift in that aspect, given that Dumbledore speaks Japanese rather than the other way around.)
muffdyvr chapter 14 . 4/1/2020
if he is top of his class, why doesn't he use more spells?
why would he thank hermione for reminding him of the full body bind? shouldn't the top of the class already know that spell and much more?
2,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »