Reviews for Uchiha Potter
ShadowLady89 chapter 25 . 5/11
i miss this story
Kris0175 chapter 2 . 3/20
I was a little worried when you mentioned that there would be some Japanese because some people just go crazy with it. I'm glad it's toned down to the basics
TheNextExorcist chapter 25 . 2/9
Please come back! I know that you have not written in a long time, but this story is really good! I want to see Harry breeze through figuring out Peter, Remus, and Sirius. I also want to see more brotherly interaction between Harry and Naruto & Sasuke. I hope that you will continue to write and that all is well.
Wongjunkit chapter 6 . 1/18
Fanggirl? They come with sharp teeth now? That's even nastier than before.
Savanna chapter 25 . 1/13
Update already,it's been 5 years! I love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2017
Dattebayo is much better than believe it! So keep using it, dattebayo!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Jupp, the omake was great. If Snape had grabber the twins by the ears and frog marched them to Dumbledore, demanding their expulsion, it would have been more realistic, but Hey, whatever makes you tick;D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Shonen ai is the best, and Harry and Naruto both being heroes, vivid eyes and alike ib pranking, should get together. Maybe Sasuke could make up for it and be with both Hinata and Sakura.

Love the story, read another Uchiha Harry story, but there he was just too overpowered, it wasn’t fun. Here, he is perfect.
Lio chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
(Now that I've read the next author's note, I like the Harry x Temari pairing, or maybe the Harry x Tenten pairing. I like the first one cuz then Gaara can get involved a little... I like Gaara's character, though my favourite is Kakashi)
Lio chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Harry x Naruto or Naruto x Sasuke something like that would be just... weird! I mean, Naruto is calling Harry niisan, and that practically makes Naruto and Sasuke brothers as well... plus, though I've got nothing against mxm, I've always thought they were more like brothers/best friends than anything. Harry x Neji... eh. Never really thought of that pairing before... might turn out ok.
Anyway, love the story so far!
lalo80 chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Porfa actualiza pronto
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZ
ddentler21 chapter 24 . 11/25/2017
Hell yeah, loving the Basilisk summon
Kithrin chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
i'm enjoying this so far, i'm just sad that by last update it looks dead.
2,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »