Reviews for Uchiha Potter
lalo80 chapter 1 . 8/30
Porfa regresa pronto y actualiza esta historia, es realmente GENIAL!
Siel 03 chapter 25 . 8/6
I love this story. Are you going to continue it ?. please do it
R chapter 9 . 7/27
When exactly is Harry supposed to be a 'badass'?
He has no Sharingan, he lacks any sense of caution or forethought when 'On mission,' and he is routinely barely up to the task of dispatching an enemy.

A leaf ninja that cant sneak up on a target in a forest is about as useful as an asshole on an elbow. Enough said.
R chapter 6 . 7/27
Why the hell does he still not have the Sharingan?

Itachi not traumatize him enough? He to wrak to handle it? You gonna do some stupid dramatic scene for him to get it?
Dragonman109 chapter 25 . 6/12
Please update this sweet story soon.
vader8642 chapter 2 . 6/7
quick note 40 degrees is near freezing idiot great story though
epic58547 chapter 2 . 5/21
that last part was heartbreaking. This is much different than the usual carefree 'harry grows up in konoha and goes to hogwarts' but it's really good!
NeKo19-94 chapter 25 . 5/15
Next plis
ChaosDeath chapter 7 . 5/8
nahh breh it doesnt suit an uchiha to be in gryphindore
Carnival14 chapter 8 . 5/1
Love the batman scene
karenc0r chapter 25 . 3/27
Oh. My. God. This is so good and I'm suffering rn because it hasn't been updated since 2013. Anyways plz update soon or smth cause this is really really good
Riddle-Snape chapter 25 . 2/20
as I was in mood for hp/naruto, I found this fic... I have to tell I really love it, chaps are great, long and funny... plot is interesting and I like Harry in this fic... Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke are just cute... tho... 2013 since last update... that worry me, bcx it looks it won't be updated anymore... please? in this chap you wrote you won't leave fic, buuuut... this fic is too good for something like that, people would love to read it... hm, so I hope you will update soon ;)
JDS62 chapter 25 . 2/8
A quick question: Is this ever going to be updated, as you are still live on the site as you had a favourite from Jan of this year, it is a good story and it would be a shame for it to die.
lolkid chapter 1 . 1/26
yona0 they only graduate early during wartime.
lalo80 chapter 16 . 1/24