Reviews for Uchiha Potter
Bow Burn1 chapter 18 . 5/18/2020
So, my problem with this chapter is that there's no reason harry couldn't have caught up to Ginny. Secondly, it doesn't make sense for him to hide in the closet when he specifically went there to tell the teachers what he knew.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 4/23/2020
Yes! This is such a breath of fresh air, to spend so much time developing characters and relationships before the first big change like this.

It makes it seem much less like a means to an end, or plot convenience.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
I like the exact amount of Japanese you added (as well as the translations because not everyone watches the anime in the original Japanese). It's about the amount that average viewers would pick up from normal watching without any real study of Japanese, so it doesn't break immersion nearly as much as other attempts at a similar thing.

Other than very minor issues that are too trivial to mention unless I was actually an editor, this was pretty good, and I am fairly confident that the rest of the fic will have quality writing.

(Though the one thing I would like to mention is that "Harry" does not fit cleanly into Japanese pronunciation. It would make sense that there would be some drift in that aspect, given that Dumbledore speaks Japanese rather than the other way around.)
muffdyvr chapter 14 . 4/1/2020
if he is top of his class, why doesn't he use more spells?
why would he thank hermione for reminding him of the full body bind? shouldn't the top of the class already know that spell and much more?
Kittyhell chapter 25 . 3/18/2020
This story is so good! I love the characters, especially Harry. I hope there's more interactions of Harry and Gaara or of Harry, Naruto, and Sasuke with Gaara.
ms.meow1968 chapter 25 . 3/1/2020
This is a great story and loved it ️ just wanted to know seven years is your muse coming back to get you to restart the story is love to see more please thank you.
Mason Oury chapter 3 . 2/17/2020
Will Naruto and Hinata end up together in this timeline?
TapDancingKittens chapter 25 . 2/12/2020
I just stumbled onto this story. I have to say, I love this so much that binge-read the whole thing for the past couple of days or so. I love the way Harry balances his shinobi & wizard training. And the basilisk summon is definitely something I never would've thought of.

I'm really curious how Harry's final exam is going to go, but was bummed out when I realized that there's no more chapters. Is there any chance you'll continue this story?
atw2162001 chapter 25 . 1/4/2020
Please update. I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2019
Eh, clearly your story was never meant to go this way - but I really would have liked Harry to tell Dumbydore to fuck off and stay in Konoha.
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 10/27/2019
Awesome chapter, even if I teared up a little bit LOL
Akita-J chapter 25 . 10/26/2019
Harry should use the monster book of monsters in the Chunin exam. When the book came up I could not get the mental image of it attacking Harry's opponent out of my head. lol.
Rookie Kat chapter 18 . 9/24/2019
Harry should be a civilian, not a ninja. he's too slow too weak to even properly chase and catch civilians. given how pathetic he is, he shouldn't have even passed the academy tests.
Teramire chapter 25 . 9/10/2019
Bloody brilliant story! Love your freaky mind. I'm addicted to your story... Need mooore...

BTW. I can't wait to see, what about dark characters in Shinobi world. Did snake saninn and voldemort make a deal to work together or rather they will try to kill each others? And what about root? It is possible that old man is blind about Harry?

PSI have a dream... To see Shinobi Air Force in action. Imagine group of blasted ninja flying on fucking broomsticks. This is the power that no one knows.
akinomatis chapter 25 . 9/2/2019
Hi, have you given up on this story?
2,465 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »