Reviews for Sick
sM chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ahhh they are perfect for each other. All the feels. I'm quite enjoying your writing!
fiesa chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is a beautiful story, written really masterfully!

Thanks for sharing it here.

Mara and Luke are my favorite characters and finding good stories of the two of them - especially one shots - has not been easy. The happier I am to have stumbled across yours!

You have a gift with words, in my opinion. The sentecnes flow together artfully and the images you create in my head are rather perfect. The way Mara sees Luke, sick in his bed, I could see him there as well. Also, the thougths she has regarding his saving-the-universe-attitude are absolutely plausible, they show her inner conflict very well. Your story is a perfect in-between for The two Thrawn-Series. I can fit it into the original story line perfectly and this is one thing I love about stories!

On the other hand, your brief descriptions of other characters - Kam, Tionne and some students, including Kyp - were precise and poignant and I enjoyed them very much, especially because they were so annoying to Mara. She is a rather short-tempered character and, at the same time, a very compassionate one. Which she probably prefers to hide!

Again, I enjoyed reading this story very, very much. Thank you for sharing it.
o chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Well done
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
Fay Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
no, no, no mara, STAY! and i mean it! ... (did we mention u MARRY this man?)he he he! great job!
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
loved it.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That was really good!
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aw, that was really enjoyable! I definitely have a big grin on my face now. XD
Blakaize Vader's other Daught chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
sorry, meant to type: AW! I love it! Very cute, and I love how Luke is!
Blakaize Vaders other daughter chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
AW! i
sarah chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Thats so sweet! I really liked it!
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Deaka,

This story was so cute! I don't mean to gush or anything, but it was so nice! You know what i liked about it? How real it was. You didn't go overboard with the mush (although I DO like mush... :) and the story flowed very nicely. It was a very nice read.. very nice...

Your fellow L/M admirer,

Myriad Daydreams

PS. If you ever want to read some good (and mushy) L/M fics swing by my profile...

:) ) :D
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Lovely story. Well done.
Jedi-lover chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Excellent little viggie. I love stories that take place in this time frame. You did a great job with this.