Reviews for Journeys
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Mou! Since tezuka had siblings then it doesn't matter, does it? Besides he's happy being with fuji and they're meant to be! Hahahaha!
timme chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
love the end, with the father,
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I liked your story! I love Fuji, he's awesome! And I like Tezuka's dad now.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I just got 2 read this. hope u dun mind a late review ;

these drabbles are very touching. I love d tone and d atmosphere through d drabbles. it was kind of angsty, but not overly n d subtle description of d angst gives a very TezuFuji feel.

I also like d plot. Fuji willingly introduce himself as Tezuka's wife coz he values happiness is just so sweet.. and bitter in it's on way.

but d father knows n accepts.. it's a rly good ending.

much thx 4 sharing :D
kittodaijoubu chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I like the way you handled the whole difficult family situation thing and the cross-dressing with such believable subtlety; also Tezuka's father's sort-of acceptance in the end rounded everything off beautifully.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh wow ... What a surprising ending ... I love it though, very interesting.
nightmare rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2006

Animegoil chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Ah, that's so weird! Mainly because Fuji thought he was so smooth, but they knew anyway! I would have thought his father would have thought Fuji even weirder for coming there in drag, lol. Great fic though, you captured difficulty and morality in very interesting perspectives! And I loved the originality of the fic, excellent job!
AGreySwan chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
So cute,I love it and I almost cry !
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow1 This was so well Written. And the acceptance of his father was great. I enjoyed it very much! thank you!
Kagerou Fuji chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Really nice story! It's cute! I love Tezuka/Fuji pairing.