Reviews for Signed with death, Sikata
guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
hey!
lux chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
Excellent job, please update soon
Jessie chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
LOL Brilliant! I loved it!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

:D

Jess
Jess chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
Yay! I finally reviewed!

Wow! This is amazing! I love the suspense and drama. Excellent job, please update soon! :D

Jessie
Butter Biscuit chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
Plz write more! I love this story. I love D/S even though my name is kigo34. I only like them as friends. Drakken and Shego should love each other, just like you do it. I love it the way you do it.
Nukem999 chapter 10 . 10/19/2007
I went through this pretty quickly, nice job building up the whole mystery death fight with Sikata. I think you've got a really deep story concept with this old enemy of Shego's. Your chapters are running a little short though, you might want to try and make em longer cause they seem to go by fast. I also hope you explain more about Renegade cause I'm still confused what's going on with him. Good luck with the next chappie, bye for now!
Nukem999 chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
NICE touch with the snakes in the bathtub! Really, that was a genius idea. Shego's personal thoughts are very sweet and I love how your developing her. Its weird seeing Drakken like this, my only question is how Sikata knocked Cho out and got in so easily, even for a skilled assassin. Other then that, this is going excellent, keep up the GOOD work.
SakuraAngel3 chapter 10 . 9/27/2007
Good chapter! I was happy to find another chapter up already. The suspense is very good. I think you capture Shego and Drakken well. Are we going to know any of Sikitia's background? How did she turn into such a cold mercenary? I know that's a whole different thread, but it's interesting.

Keep up the good work!
Nukem999 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Very, very, VERY good stuff! This has an excellent plot and I LOVE the whole dark, painful past of Shego. The story introduced them very well, and you really gave a great inside look to Shego's mind. I totally LOVE Drakken/Shego, I'm writing a half Drakken/Shego half Kim/Ron story in the future. I sadly don't got time to read all your awesome story but its on my favs list and I can't wait to read more! GREAT JOB, KEEP IT UP!
Thoughts13 chapter 10 . 9/25/2007
really great chapter, I liked how the met up, finally. You left out a a word in the begenning of the chapter, instead of Leave me alone, it says leave alone. Just pointing it out.
SakuraAngel3 chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
Wow, I came across this story and am totally captivated! I love the subtle romance between Shego and Drakken, you're really building that up well. And your original character has some real depth, which is good. Original characters can be very tiresome, but you did a good job.

I love the pairing of Drakken and Shego, and you do a good idea to have the two we see in the series, but also have some underlying feelings! Please update soon, I must know how the story plays out!

Arigato!
Thoughts13 chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
hey! Thats me! woo hoo, excelent chapter, I liked teh bomb bit. very tasteful
Twila Starla chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
Sweet update! Sikiata seems to be getting restless, I worry for Drakken's safety.

Update Soon!
Thoughts13 chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
really weird. I'm staying for the fight
craZy18gurl chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
BooYah! Now this is getting sweet! I'm really excited to where things are going and I can't wait for the next chapter _

I would write a longer review but I'm currently in school and using the library's computer, something I shudnt be doing xP

Great chapter! Good to see the updates comin in quick. Please do update soon!