Reviews for Beauty is the Beast
Belle A Lestrange chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
This story is starting to seem a little rushed
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
I liked this chapter and the letter at the end, however there were a few grammatical errors for example;
Quittich Quidditch
And a few other things
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
I was not expecting it to be Oliver Wood. The style of writing made him sound like a pompous arrogant arse.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Bare skin-on-skin ... innuendo for later chapters?
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
A brilliant twist to the story _
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Ginny is acting like his mother, but then I suppose some discipline would not go amiss.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I've read this story so far and it is an interesting twist to everything. The first chapter was a little ... evil to say the least, but at least Ginny is in some way redeeming herself by seeing Draco.
Hi chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
Oh I'm sad now. :(
Hi chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Oliver is a retarded jack-monkey :P
Hi chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
OLIVER WOOD! Weird, wasn't this guy 17 when Harry was eleven and now he wants to SHACK UP WITH HARRY!...cool :)
Jomarie chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
I so want to kill Oliver!
Raven chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
okay i dont like eggs to begin with, but to read that the guy ate them raw just sickens me :P Bleh! other than that the stories starting out great :)
Jtennis chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
yay!
Jtennis chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Okay, I decided to be nice and review! (note I am not trying to offend anyone I am just tired) I like the story, and personally, think that matching Draco and Harry is hot. (...) You write better than I do, and apart from a few mistakes (which is normal) you have done great!
Micuko chapter 23 . 12/9/2008
aww, it was very good, loved it :)