Reviews for The Ocean In A Thimble
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I love the poetry of the title, and the way it merges so seamlessly into the actual episode even before you wrote it! Awesome work as always, Rashaka. :D
Steamboat Ghost chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Ah, this took me back :)

My absolute favorite line, “What Katara had done to deserve being chased by Ba Sing Se's secret police was a mystery for someone possessing a greater curiosity than Zuko.” I had never even considered Zuko being like this, but in thinking about it, it seems very true. It strikes me as funny, but sad at the same time. Zuko's isolated himself so much and with this information his statement "Then that's something we have in common” becomes all the more powerful.
deliberate mistake chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was really good. Even though I've sen the finale, it still was very good. Angsty, but good.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oohh...I wanna see...
corinne chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
that was really AWESOME please write more i LOVED it really GREAT
Dakyu chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
A nice one-shot, just keep in mind that the zutara cave scene was more an internet rumor than anything else...i'm not even sure it's gonna happen...*shrugs*

Anyways, nice work of litereary devices here, it's nice to see that some authors can punctuate _

Keep up the great work!

Dak
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
So much to say in so little words. Amazing... as usual.

"Then that's something we have in common."-You're an arsenal or quotable quots, you know that?

Simple yet descriptive. Direct yet open-ended. Love it, that much you should already know.

Missed your fics, welcome back Rashaka. :) Will be waiting for more.

BTW, regarding that promo thing: is it the one where 'Zuko and Katara spend time with each other in an unexpected way' or am I super late regarding the latest ATLA news?
Aperira chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
AH! The Aangsty/Romance! _
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wonderful and chilling.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was excellent interaction and dialouge. Its pretty open-ended, leaving the progression up to you rather than forcing it to a romance which the promo seems to be nearly shoving down our throats. (Really, when its that heavy-handed, how can I even get my hopes of for actual romance. dammnit!) But Zuko showed some maturity and how his character has developed and Katara reminded us that shes still her and very sensitive at times.
Vicki So chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Ooh, Rashaka, where have you been? I've missed your way with words!

Awesome drabble. I especially like the second paragraph and the idea that Katara would simply get cloer to Zuko because, really, that's the kind of person she is despite her personal feelings for Zuko/The Fire Nation. She just needs people around her.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Excellent. I like your speculation-and it's not far off from my own imaginings.

Very well done.
Echo the Insane chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
"Then that's something we have in common."

So well done. Thank you.
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is amazing!

::keeps mouth shut::

I doubt I know more than you anyway.
wish-upon-a-fanfic chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
this is great!

a small story, based on fifteen or twenty seconds..

i love it's flow,

and it's written really well.

good job.