Reviews for Silver & Cold
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Very powerful...I like to think they'll make it :) who am I kidding? It Dramione...they'll be fine! :) but seriously brilliantly written x
MothBones chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think it's well written, unenjoyable stories that I like most.
Although I do appreciate the odd fluff, life is painful. There aren't enough people who actually show that. I even appreciate the not-so-happy ending.
I listened to Deftones - Knife Party.
I really liked the Eye-Opening Charm part.
cgjzdfhse now I'm all emotional. ;n;
yay chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well written, but no, not very enjoyable.
DustNight25832 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Very interesting. After I read it I went and listened to the song. Very well done!
EYESviolet chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow. This is amazing! Exquisitely written :)

I especially love the last line. Sort of haunting, eh?

-E.v.
Irina Gras chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really did like your story.

And it's also difficult to find a good fanfic that talks about such realistic themes as this, and when we do find, let's just say it's a lot of crap. It was indeed very well-written and I enjoyed reading the development of the characters, their motifs and beliefs , yeah... Hmm, uau, I guess that's it.

Lovely.
12345jj chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
loved it, really well written.
Trust The Music chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
One word. Amazing. I usually don't like Hermoine/Draco pairings but I think you wrote this exceptionally well.
rainbowrows chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
that was different and enjoyable and i like it
BelleClaire chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Incredibly well written story even though it was on such a sad topic!

Awesome!
dracoloveualways chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I loved it, it was very artfully written the more "fluffy" dracomione fics are just anoying.
sarah chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
i just want to say that i really dig this fic. i think you got it right. you trade addictions and you find someone to share them with and its tragic. i like that you picked hermione to have to drug addiction because i think its more realistic for the perfectionist to have that. but yea, great job. it was tragically beautiful, which i always do enjoy.
HermioneTwin chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!

Your writing's outstanding, how you portrayed the characters was awe-inspiring and the story itself was incredible!

It certainly struck a cord with me and has left me hovering between a feeling of sadness for Hermione and Draco and awe.

I love how you ended it! It's not a happy ending, but isn't completely depressing, which in my opinion suites the story perfectly!

Bravo! I loved it!

HermioneTwin
MsRisa chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This fic covers a very sensitive subject matter, and it's nice to see how you've portrayed it. In an ideal world, people who have fought and survived war, would cope well enough to carry on. However, I think you've touched a valid subject here. I know there's a few other fics out there that deal with the issue of when the war-heroes don't cope with the aftermath, but ost post-war HP fanfics see the survivors carrying on with their lives with no problems. This was well written.
CelticGoddess1986 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Really really freaking awesome story! It makes me want to cry!

Hermione has always been "fragile" in my mind, she needs Harry and Ron to keep her strong.

And I love that Draco isn't the complete asshole people love to paint him as. I refuse to believe that boy doesn't have a soul somewhere inside him. HBP proves that in my opinion. His problem is that he's spoiled.

And it's no biggie it doesn't have a happy ending. I'm normally an optimist but the truth of the matter is, happy endings are a rarity in reality. It's nice to see someone portary that in fanfiction.

BRAVA!