Reviews for Silver & Cold
Gosh. So deep.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Damn.
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Very powerful...I like to think they'll make it :) who am I kidding? It Dramione...they'll be fine! :) but seriously brilliantly written x
MothBones chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think it's well written, unenjoyable stories that I like most.
Although I do appreciate the odd fluff, life is painful. There aren't enough people who actually show that. I even appreciate the not-so-happy ending.
I listened to Deftones - Knife Party.
I really liked the Eye-Opening Charm part.
cgjzdfhse now I'm all emotional. ;n;
yay chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well written, but no, not very enjoyable.
xxDustNight88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Very interesting. After I read it I went and listened to the song. Very well done!
EYESviolet chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow. This is amazing! Exquisitely written :)

I especially love the last line. Sort of haunting, eh?

-E.v.
Irina Gras chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really did like your story.

And it's also difficult to find a good fanfic that talks about such realistic themes as this, and when we do find, let's just say it's a lot of crap. It was indeed very well-written and I enjoyed reading the development of the characters, their motifs and beliefs , yeah... Hmm, uau, I guess that's it.

Lovely.
12345jj chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
loved it, really well written.
Trust The Music chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
One word. Amazing. I usually don't like Hermoine/Draco pairings but I think you wrote this exceptionally well.
rainbowrows chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
that was different and enjoyable and i like it
BellaCoventry chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Incredibly well written story even though it was on such a sad topic!

Awesome!
dracoloveualways chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I loved it, it was very artfully written the more "fluffy" dracomione fics are just anoying.
sarah chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
i just want to say that i really dig this fic. i think you got it right. you trade addictions and you find someone to share them with and its tragic. i like that you picked hermione to have to drug addiction because i think its more realistic for the perfectionist to have that. but yea, great job. it was tragically beautiful, which i always do enjoy.
HermioneTwin chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!

Your writing's outstanding, how you portrayed the characters was awe-inspiring and the story itself was incredible!

It certainly struck a cord with me and has left me hovering between a feeling of sadness for Hermione and Draco and awe.

I love how you ended it! It's not a happy ending, but isn't completely depressing, which in my opinion suites the story perfectly!

Bravo! I loved it!