Reviews for Naruto: Legacy of the Hokages
Uzumaki Kenpachi would have had red hair, just like his sister.
NonSolus chapter 3 . 7/25
Sandaimes name is Sarutobi Hiruzen.
Uzu no Kuni, not Uzumaki (thats the name of the clan, not the country)
Neesan sister
Niisan brother
Utterly stupid
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Such nonsense... Did you come up with this all by yourself?
Regrettable Pun chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Why did I bother posting that? This was last updated in 2009...
Regrettable Pun chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I'm not trying to hate just giving constructive criticism.

While it is good and well written, I couldn't get passed the beginning. It is a reselling of a BUNCH of stuff that anyone who is reading naruto FF already knows. The whole intro is skip-able. This reselling of things we already know is used WAY to many times to start stories on FF and I wish it would stop. It doesn't progress the story, it doesn't keep the reader interested, and it is completely unoriginal. All it does is solve the intro problem. And it's a cheap way to do it.

I know it is hard but please try to think of a more interesting intro.

Once again, not trying to be mean, only giving advice. And if you like it how it is that is absolutely fine too. I've just seen a LOT of stories with very similar intros.
toofine89 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
It 's a shame you stopped writing. Your story has been highly entertaining so far and I am left hoping for more. But I just wanted you to know I appreciate your work.
Naruto2Uzumaki1Namikaze chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
great chapter and please if you decide their will be pairings please dont choose Hinata because their are so many fics on her and naruto it just gets boring no matter how good the story is make like an OC or something I would have kept the Kaguya girl alive and when it came to the shippuden part or even before i would have paired naruto up with her but all well
KagomeGirl021 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
This has been so very well written! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! it has been well over 5 and 1/2 years since the last update. i truly wish to know how this will end and if naruto will meet more people in the shinzui hashi and so much more! PLEASE PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I stopeed reading the story once kakashi thought that naruto would help people who spat on lol thats why I like dark naruto better
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
When are you gonna update already?
Naruto Namikaze chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Holy shit this is actually better than the anime and manga
Alex Edwards chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Though some might not believe this, this is the author of this story. The Lysander45 account was tied to an old email address which was hacked. The password was altered, and I have been unable to really get onto this account and do updates. It is a little humbling to see people are still interested in this story, so I will try and get back online somehow.

In the profile I mention I was at University. Well work for my degree took precedence and I have not worked on any new material in a long time. It still exists though, in a folder on my laptop hard drive which I check on every now and then.

I am currently entering the 3rd semester of a Masters degree with the intention of becoming a full time writer. Because of my increasingly higher personal standards, I have begun to make plans to once again reboot this series. I want to adhere to the core of the source material and make my twist as believable as possible, which takes time and tweaking. But this is and always has been a side-project, a hobby I do to calm my nerves. Rest assured if I can get this ball rolling again, new content shall come.

This is Alex Edwards, age 24, thanking you all for reminding me why I started this thing.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
When are you going to get around to the next update?