Reviews for Naruto: Legacy of the Hokages
Dragonman109 chapter 13 . 3/13
I hope you can update soon? please.
NARUMOKA chapter 13 . 3/11
finish this fanfic
Ace Amity chapter 1 . 3/2
That chapter was really good(:
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Uzumaki Kenpachi would have had red hair, just like his sister.
NonSolus chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Sandaimes name is Sarutobi Hiruzen.
Uzu no Kuni, not Uzumaki (thats the name of the clan, not the country)
Neesan sister
Niisan brother
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Utterly stupid
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Such nonsense... Did you come up with this all by yourself?
Regrettable Pun chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Why did I bother posting that? This was last updated in 2009...
Regrettable Pun chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I'm not trying to hate just giving constructive criticism.

While it is good and well written, I couldn't get passed the beginning. It is a reselling of a BUNCH of stuff that anyone who is reading naruto FF already knows. The whole intro is skip-able. This reselling of things we already know is used WAY to many times to start stories on FF and I wish it would stop. It doesn't progress the story, it doesn't keep the reader interested, and it is completely unoriginal. All it does is solve the intro problem. And it's a cheap way to do it.

I know it is hard but please try to think of a more interesting intro.

Once again, not trying to be mean, only giving advice. And if you like it how it is that is absolutely fine too. I've just seen a LOT of stories with very similar intros.
toofine89 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
It 's a shame you stopped writing. Your story has been highly entertaining so far and I am left hoping for more. But I just wanted you to know I appreciate your work.
Naruto2Uzumaki1Namikaze chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
great chapter and please if you decide their will be pairings please dont choose Hinata because their are so many fics on her and naruto it just gets boring no matter how good the story is make like an OC or something I would have kept the Kaguya girl alive and when it came to the shippuden part or even before i would have paired naruto up with her but all well
KagomeGirl021 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
This has been so very well written! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! it has been well over 5 and 1/2 years since the last update. i truly wish to know how this will end and if naruto will meet more people in the shinzui hashi and so much more! PLEASE PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I stopeed reading the story once kakashi thought that naruto would help people who spat on lol thats why I like dark naruto better
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
When are you gonna update already?