Reviews for Home
ebonypol chapter 1 . 8/30
loved it :)
Love it :)
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I always wondered how falling so far hasn't driven him crazy. I guess Iroh is the answer to all of life's questions. Splendidly written piece.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was lovely. :) Great job.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Poor Zuzu. Nice work.
angrymermaids chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very sweet! I'm a big sucker for stories that give me warm fuzzies, and you have done so very well. Thank you, and great job portraying Zuko and Iroh.
Arsaja chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
So cute :D
Mireille chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh wow! What a beautiful little piece of insight into Zuko's character! And so well written! This was really, really well done!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Keep up the great work!
CyberD chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
aw! this was such a wonderfully written introspection of Zuko! you really do have a nack of getting into the character's head and bringing out their emotions. Very well done.
ani chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
very insightful, love the comparisons and that he didn't go ballistic when he realized it.
Wren chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
It's nice to see I am not the only one to think on Iroh as a "teabender" (of course, for some reason, in my mind it was a nickname from Toph). All the same, I liked seeing that term in this VERY well written story. You did an excellent job of capturing the thoughts of Zuko.
ardy1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Very nicely done. Your characterization is excellent and the pace measured perfectly with the mood.

Season 2 for Zuko has been all about breaking him down. Life as a working refugee is giving him perspective that will make him a better ruler.

What I haven't really figured out is how Iroh became Iroh - how did the original heir to the throne, the Dragon of the West, become a grand master of the Order of the White Lotus and satisfied to make tea for people? Now that's a tale worth learning!
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh, it's lovely! I absolutely ADORE it when people can get Zuko down just right! You are a master of the craft!
Luna Maria Boulevardes chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
WOW! I absolutely loved this story. Great job! Love, Luna
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is brilliant! I love how you've captured Zuko's thoughts and Iroh was portrayed perfectly. I like the message of your story too.

could I add this to my c2 please?