Reviews for Eccentric Charm
Desmond Istari chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Chapter two and this is already one of the greatest things I've ever read..
Ace of Spies chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Awwww their so cute together!
WOW chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Six years later, and it still sets my non-existent heart in a fluttering motion. One of my faves yet!
Bookwyrm chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Love the story! Huntress and Question are one of my favorite couples - and there's not enough stories about them. Love the way you make Q into a 'real' person, very warm and shy. Great job!
RandomBore chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
This was one of my most favorite stories! Thanks for putting your heart into this story! Christmas Huntress Questionwhat could be better than that? P Hope to read more of your stories!
V956970 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I loved it! Question and Huntress [pairings are so cute!
marskid chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
vary nice.
Hotgirlow chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
so can't wait till this is updared it's great.
Aiko110 chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
I've never been good at reviewing, but i usually take the time to thank an author if their story was really good. It was very addicting really, and your writing style isn't boring, amateurish and other things that bother the hell outta me while reading. It was quite proffesional actually. I hope u post more chapter on Q and Huntress. Thanx for making it~
animevideogame freak chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
i love the story it is so cute
irony882 chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Cute cute cute! Can't wait for more!

NC
titangirl797 chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
i love The Question and Huntress. update plz
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Wonderful story. I love the Question. Please update soon.
rogueandkurt chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
aw! Sweet, adorable, post-christmas chapter! I loved it! so cute! Great job. I can't wait to read more!

Keep Smiling! ;)

rogueandkurt
Fett012000 chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Again, very nice. I personally love the qoutes from the T.V. series...but that may just be me. You have a distinct grasp of these two characters and i extend a very big kudos.

Good luck with school...i feel your pain, for i share the shame affliction myself, and WMS!