Reviews for Going Through the Emotions
melissa munoz chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
It's pretty impressive. Make another one! Leon and Claire would make a cute couple!
Aeschylean chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I liked it a lot, good for a first start with out a doubt. I'd like to hear more...but yeah. :)
Fearix Wolfgang chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
I loved the story! I love your RE fics! The characters are so exact. "Oh yeah. Except for the graphic sex parts. They were pretty itense." Claire rocks on! Good job! I'm still reading you woman who wasn't there fic! _
frosta chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I've read this story long before, but I wasn't sure if I reviewed it. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this was a terrific piece... very well done.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
That was really nice. :) I haven't yet played RE: Code Veronica yet (I am *so* getting a PS2), but I have read about Steve and all that. Again, well done. Keep up the good work.
Kenta Wolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Hey- I like the way the emotions were handled here. Absolutely love the line "Chris' expression is...not so bemused." I really don't like drooling, gushy stuff so this is pleasant and fufilling. It doesn't detract from the RE feel (odd how that works, I don't even understand). I actually got the feel that Claire was okay, and even though she went through the emotions (sorry, that title alludement was unavoidable) I didn't perceive her as weak or anything else other than the Claire I've come to know and love. Very nice.
LoneWolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
It was good I liked it mabey we will see another part to this story soon
BonusParts chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Nice start. There were a few misspellings here and there, but it read well. And it didn't turn into a piece of Leon worship, but those can be fun, too. :)
Chandler01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Wow...That was incredible. I absolutely love the way you paint that window into their thoughts and emotions. Man...You give me something to aspire to. You're going on my favs list, and I really hope that you write more, because there's not a whole lot of stuff on this site of your caliber. Good work, and I can't say that enough.
BlackDelo chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Groovy!
Facade chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
I liked it. :) It's an interesting take on Claire's emotions.
chicky tifa chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Cool. Nice for a first try.