Reviews for Try And Stop Me
Pinayprincesa chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
Aw Ash and Randy r so cute together!
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
good chapter
angel chick1589 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
hey pleaze update it is a really good chapter. please read my stories if you havent
wweishot chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hey Cenagirl! i love this story Ashley and Randy aremeant to be i never taught of that thank u so much for writing this lets go RKO (and Cena)!
LULUCENA7 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
hey i luv this story! i read ita few days ago but i wasn't able to comment on it! i luv the pairring! no one uses this pairing and you're making this story really great so far keep it up and please please please please please update! thanks!
angel chick1589 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
hey it is a good story plz update soon
GoodMama08 chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
good story. i think it should be revealed that john was the one torrie slept with & it was a setup from the would throw a wrench into randy and ashleys relationship and he would have to choose torrie or ashley!
Pinayprincesa chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Aw Ash and Randy are so Cute!
Pinayprincesa chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
oh boy wat'll happen nxt after Randy hear's that from Ash?
thealphamale chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
That was another great chapter! I really hope you don't break up Randy and Ashley at all. Wow Torrie is a little physco. I hoped Randy kicked his former friends ass after what his friend did to him. I hope you allow Randy to get the WWE Title, it is time someone else besides Cena had it. Update soon.
rory21 chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
I really like this beginning

Love the pairing!

And btw i thought that it was Randy's fault that he and Torrie broke up, glad that i was wrong ;)
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Aw so Cute!
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Uh oh wat wud Trish say once she see's Ash with Randy?
thealphamale chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Great story! I always enjoy stories that put Randy with a Diva, and I really like this pairing because it isn't used much and they seem to fit together (although my favorite will always be Randy/Trish). I like the fact that Randy and John are friends in this, I hope you keep them close and not let a woman test their friendship because that happens alot in stories. I know this is a Randy story so I know your going to make Randy good (hopefully), just please don't make him look too bad in this story or a complete womanizer in this story, if you do could you make that what he was and have Ashley change it? Who are you going to pair John with? I kind of hope you go with Maria or Lita, those ones always seem to work. Update soon!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4